How do you incorporate Disney in your life Everyday?

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Ok so this question kinda came to me as my 8 yr old and I were singing at the top of our lungs "great big Beautiful Tommorow" just now in the Car!! I mean I know I'm not the only one who plays the Different theme park Music in the car and asks the Kids "ok where is this song from"? Game! Right now I got the best Music loop and I think its called the Disney's Magic Kingdom Loop( I found it here from someone who had the link ) and it has all the the music from that Park, from all the Lands in MK its a good one!!
Anyway how do you guys incorporate Disney in your everyday life??

real mad hatter

Wow!Good Question.

Well before I head off to work,I do my house duties to the music from Disradio.com. I visit the WDWMAGIC.site,and I host monthly Disney parties where we discuss WDW stuff,watch holiday movies on each others vacations,and drink lots of wine:lol:.I also blog on a UK Disney web site keeping friends up with what's going on at WDW. And once a week my good friend,a CM will phone me for a chat and let me know about any new stuff going or coming on.Because were going back to WDW this year,I make up quizzes for the plane journey.Crazy,sad,but true,iam a Disneyholic,and I don't care.:sohappy:

rsoxguy

I pay neighborhood children a shiny new quarter each to stand throughout my backyard, wearing quaint little costumes while singing the theme song to "It's A Small World". My wife pulls the rope attached to the boat in which I sit merrily.

ACTKK

Well before I head off to work,I do my house duties to the music from Disradio.com. I visit the WDWMAGIC.site,and I host monthly Disney parties where we discuss WDW stuff,watch holiday movies on each others vacations,and drink lots of wine:lol:.I also blog on a UK Disney web site keeping friends up with what's going on at WDW. And once a week my good friend,a CM will phone me for a chat and let me know about any new stuff going or coming on.Because were going back to WDW this year,I make up quizzes for the plane journey.Crazy,sad,but true,iam a Disneyholic,and I don't care.:sohappy:

A true Fan:cool:

UPbeekeeper

I host monthly Disney parties where we discuss WDW stuff,watch holiday movies on each others vacations,and drink lots of wine:

I'm jealous. I need friends like yours. Mine just start to roll their eyes when I talk about WDW stuff. My husband, bless his Disney tortured soul, isn't crazed like me, but he humors me and listens. He knows how happy it makes me, so he goes with it for my sake. (Have I mentioned how much I love that man?):kiss:

real mad hatter

Pixie Dust.

I'm jealous. I need friends like yours. Mine just start to roll their eyes when I talk about WDW stuff. My husband, bless his Disney tortured soul, isn't crazed like me, but he humors me and listens. He knows how happy it makes me, so he goes with it for my sake. (Have I mentioned how much I love that man?):kiss:

Just as he falls asleep,sprinkle some pixie dust over his head,trying not to awake him,hide the dust,and when he wakes up in the morning,ask him," What the hells going on?".When our son was six,he was convinced Tinkerbell visited him during the night.:ROFLOL:p.S. you can buy the pixie dust at any good fairy store,or just use Xmas coloured snow dust.:wave:

powlessfamily4

Refillable mugs, screen savers, vacation photos and looping park music haunt my office daily. Co-workers are amazed, confused and disturbed. Since I figure they would be like that anyway, I leave it all as is and enjoy!

Philhar-Fanatic

Well outside of singing There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow..., these forums, oulling up anything Disney we can find on You Tube and Netflix! We're completely ate up!! :lol:

bcoachable

I teach US History to High School kiddos...
I tie Walt, the parks, the rides... Really everything to our class discussions...
Like during WWI we talk about Walt Driving Ambulances in France...
At first the kids are like "what is wrong with this guy" but by the end of the year, it becomes the joke of the class to figure out how I am going to tie Walt in to the Cold War or whatever!
I use a great story to motivate them onward during the last week...
It's along the lines of:
"Some day, you will have a family, and when you do, you will want to take your precious daughter to see her favorite princess (like i did). And if you don't go do something constructive with your life, you will only be able to afford one trip!"
It's made to make em laugh a little, but it hits home pretty well...

tuppence

I actually work from home (lucky me!) and I have the Live365 app on my iPhone which I play all day. My presets are Sorcerer Radio, Radio Buena Vista (my personal favorite) and Park Hopper Radio and everything they play brings a smile to my face. :)

I was also thinking that tonight would be Disney Movie Night as I heard a track from A Bug's Life on Live365 and now I'm really in the mood to watch it again. Plus I'm sure the kids will LOVE the idea!

yensid67

i'm jealous. I need friends like yours. Mine just start to roll their eyes when i talk about wdw stuff. My husband, bless his disney tortured soul, isn't crazed like me, but he humors me and listens. He knows how happy it makes me, so he goes with it for my sake. (have i mentioned how much i love that man?):kiss:

ditto!:roflol:

mickeysshoes

First thing I do when I get to work is log into DTunesLive for my Dinsey music fix. THen the next window I open gets WDWMagic!!! :wave: I have a Disney Dooney and Bourke purse I carry. My office has all kinds of Disney stuff in it so when every a new person walks in they know I am a fan. Everyroom in the house and every car has something Disney.

BrittanyRose428

I'm so jealous of everyone who has friends who like Disney too! My friends just think I'm insane. But I wear a lot of Disney clothes, always have my Dooney and Bourke bag, the music, an Oswald stuffed animal on the bed in my dorm, movie nights with my roommate (not sure she wants it but she hasn't complained yet haha)

mickeyjak

I have a home daycare and every day the children look to see what I am wearing that is Mickey Mouse - Mickey icon necklace, earrings, T-shirt, croc charms, watch.... the list goes on. This is a game they love to play every morning. I have a wonderful Dooney & Burke purse - WDWmagic - screen saver - Chamillia charms ... I have brought my husband on board with my passion and we now only vacation in WDW. Would like to go more than once every 2 years, but have now booked for this Christmas. The mouse keeps me happy especially during the long winter months.:wave:

powlessfamily4

I'm so jealous of everyone who has friends who like Disney too! My friends just think I'm insane. But I wear a lot of Disney clothes, always have my Dooney and Bourke bag, the music, an Oswald stuffed animal on the bed in my dorm, movie nights with my roommate (not sure she wants it but she hasn't complained yet haha)

Your going to have to beat the lurkers off of the sidelines. There are other Disney maniacs at your dorm... you just have to find them! :ROFLOL:

ght

I pay neighborhood children a shiny new quarter each to stand throughout my backyard, wearing quaint little costumes while singing the theme song to "It's A Small World". My wife pulls the rope attached to the boat in which I sit merrily.

You too? I thought I was the only one who did this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom