How do you handle the suspense????

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Nothing...there is nothing you can do. I mean all you really can do is just say wow it is here...Think about all the days past you have counted down and say this is almost the day I've wished my life away for! Haha!!!

Enjoy it!!!!

PurpleDragon

We have 20 more days and I can't concentrate! Look at me, I'm at work and am looking through wdwmagic. I am hopeless!:brick:

LMAO!! You think surfing WDWMagic from work makes you hopeless? Then that means that the bulk of us here are far beyond hopeless. :lol::lol:

powlessfamily4

Original Poster
Darn that slow clock!!!! My boss keeps giving me more things to do hoping to help me contain the bevy of extreme reactions he keeps getting from me. I will be dancing to the car at 4:30 and Singing at the top of my lungs by 4:35!!! :)P

DizneePhan14

It is mentally impossible to take your mind off of the trip. All I do is think about it during the 24hr period. Every year we have like 6:30 flight and I cannot sleep at all the night before, I lay in bed staring the clock down like I'm gonna break it if it doesn't hurry the hell up haha:lol:

wendysue

Feeling that way at age 42 is GREAT... And it tells me you probably should have been visiting the World for decades by now. It sounds like it'll be right up your alley. :wave:

Have a GREAT trip, but more importantly... Come back here and post about it afterward!! I'd love to read what you think... Taking your first trip as an adult, etc... It's a different perspective we don't often see around here.

And it helps us remember why we have these crazed obsessions for the place, as well. :lol:

I took my husband for his first trip a couple years after we were married, when he was 52, and now he's hooked!!!! We have gone several times since, and although this summer I mentioned that I wanted to put a shower in the bathroom instead of a disney trip and he looked at me like I just grew a second head!!!! Needless, to say, no shower this summer.

We have a trip booked for November, but I already feel one coming on in June..... :ROFLOL:

CoastalX

As the trip nears i always get a little more excited, I love the planning process and looking at Disney books and websites. It just makes the anticipation even better, just knowing i will be going back. :)

disneysroyal411

I'm at the awkward period of 30 something days now till I go back to the land. The car ride is my favorite part. Yah yah we drive down, but we like it. It really builds the anticipation. Now I don't know whether to moan it's to long, or cheer it's coming. And it's really hard to do both.

the_princess

Im normally packing 24 hours before haha. Because packing prior to a few hours before heading to my parents (we carpool to the airport) is just too much for me. But this trip I am 20 days out exactly and sleep is already evading me... But thats ok, I hate flying so I like being exhausted so I can pass out...:snore: A shot of rum helps too...:goodnevil

zweltar

At the age of 42 I am about to experience WDW for the first time.:sohappy:
I am SO excited for you! I remember how excited I was for my first trip as an adult that I could actually remember. That first time is so exciting. There is just nothing quite as magical as that first trip.
Sorry I don't have any advice. I'm just so excited for you!

Susan Savia

Breathe deeply....Just go with the flow. You'll be there soon enough and you can (Hopefully) have a super fantastic relaxing vacation. Don't try to do it all. Have fun. Before you know it you'll be looking back and saying, that was fun, while looking over your pictures. Take in the moment...

MillerPoppins

Im not going till october and i feel like that every day :hammer:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on here everyday and we aren't even close to going. I start packing like a week in advance. The day before is just pointless to do anything and try to sleep because I am too excited. This year is even worse because the boyfriend doesn't know what he is in for which makes me more excited. :D

Mouse Man

Packing is started and the check list is being worked on. What I do is keep myself busy and stay up a little late and then go to bed and try to sleep. I most of the time never sleep because I am so excited to be packing the car and hitting the road. Good luck trying to remain calm and not getting excited.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom