How did I start this thread?

The_CEO

Original Poster
I am not even near a comuter. I should not leave myself logged in to a public computer anymore.

Captain Hank

Hmmmm, looks like CEO left himself logged on on a public computer and someone decided to teach him a lesson by starting a thread in his name. Nice.

Figment1986

Extreme worse.. imagine if they made you ge banned..... (I never click.. remember me when loggin in at school.. except on my own name on the linux computer in band.... then no one can get on it...

The_CEO

Original Poster
LOL - Must be Wonderland Cafe at disneyquest?

God help me.

And here is where this person logs out and walks away. Or can be a complete @ss and screw with me...

MerHearted

The_CEO said:
Or you could mind your own business!

Now THERE'S another bright idea! Maybe we can all just mind our own business! Wow, what a thought!

Wow, you have answers for everything, don't you? I'm glad you're here. We'd all be lost without your wisdom!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

The_CEO

Original Poster
MerHearted said:
Maybe if you weren't such a pain all the time, people wouldn't care to do this to you. Now there's a bright idea!

Doesn't really bother me now that I've had time to think about it. If someone wants to toy with an account, let them. It's the internet. MERHearted, you act like you're my neighbor. Thats the funny part. You don't know me!

MerHearted

The_CEO said:
Doesn't really bother me now that I've had time to think about it. If someone wants to toy with an account, let them. It's the internet. MERHearted, you act like you're my neighbor. Thats the funny part. " You're a pain " Blah Blah Blah.

"Blah Blah Blah."

Oh wow! These meaningful posts just never end from you. Each one is so jampacked with information to take to heart. I'm so happy to have you around!

Three cheers for THE CEO!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Computer Magic

The_CEO said:
Maybe I should direct you to this gem : http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=49551

You want to talk about jampacked full of INFO!

:lol:

I'm so happy to have you around.... :looks around :
Well, I and many others are glad to have Vince around. If you don't like a thread stay away. You seem to know alot about the thread so you must take the time to read it.

Don't bash something just because you don't agree. I don't bash you for disagreeing with your posts or threads. Just be polite to others regardless of your feelings towards them. Repect others and you will receive respect in returned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom