how busy in november

irmonkey

How busy are the parks in early November? I have only been once which was in September and it was all very dead. I'm looking at 11/3 to 11/9.

Edit: Uh, nevermind. Should have tried the search function first. :)

joannecasey

Our family goes almost every year at that time and the weather and crowds are perfect !! We were finished everything we wanted to do at the parks by lunch time or a little after (and we did most things 2-3 times each), then we'd go back to our rental home for a swim and back to the parks in the evening.

Most rides in the a.m. were 0 - 20min wait times, except of course for the really popular ones, which were still reasonable wait times, but you can always use a fast pass for those. November is our favorite time to go !

Upvote 0
we are going November 5th - 12th. Crowd levels are low. Last year it was Jersey Week when we went in early November and it was still manageable. This year this week is blacked out for free dining, w/o pin code. YAY!!!!!!!! Thank goodness for our pin code:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

GOT2SAMMIES

See you there Minniemouse! We arrive on Nov 8th-13! I also got a pin code for free dining and also hoping for low crowd levels! I think the 11th-12th will be busy because of the holiday and free dinining starts again but that's okay:xmas:

Upvote 0

irmonkey

Original Poster
Maybe a dumb question, but where do you get the pin codes from? Maybe I should have been saving all of the mailed letters from WDW... :p

After poking around more, the week of the 15th is more appealing because of the dining offer. Though if that means everyone is going to be on free dining, then I won't be able to get any last minute ADR's. Do you have to have a trip reservation for the ADR's? I have never used them.

Upvote 0

KC82271

The pincodes come in the form of postcards or emails. No set way to get them, just random. Make sure you are signed up on Disney's website for emails of promotions. We have received them addressed at our house for people that went with us, but don't live with us. We have also received them for people that we booked reservations for (in-laws) that didn't have email and we used ours - but the email comes addressed to them. Sign up for everything Disney - and I am sure you will eventually get them.

Upvote 0

irmonkey

Original Poster
Hah, I searched in my email and all the ones they have sent me in the past are now expired. And then I recycled all of the USPS mail from them. :)

I'll have to remember this for next year.

Upvote 0

chama1

November

We do the Very Merry in November for 3 yrs but this time my daughter/granddaughter will be here the same time and it's the first time they have spend the Holiday's with us. The crowds are not as bad, the resorts are all in the "decked" out, Downtown has Santa, etc. and most of all the "family" will be together. Yep November will be the best. :xmas:

Upvote 0

irmonkey

Original Poster
I just booked at Port Orleans Riverside from 11/14 to 11/19. Can't wait! Managed to get most of the ADR's we wanted too!

Where do I select that I want to use the Disney Magical Express transportation? I don't see it anywhere in the reservation.

Also, how do I request a specific area/building? I'm guessing I would need to call Disney? My wife is pregnant and will be 6 months at the time of the vacation so I'd like to be as close to transportation as possible.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

11/20 to 11/27 (POP Preferred this year yeah!!!)- We go Thanksgiving week every year....

not bad Saturday to Wednesday but come Thanksgiving Day, all Hades breaks loose! Part of the fun though so sit back and enjoy the "ride"!!! LOL

Upvote 0

bradybig

november

Hi ir monkey---I will be at Port orleans Riverside from 11/13 to 11/21. Congratulations on the baby. Building 14 is the closest to the main building, restaurant, main bus stop etc. It can be a little noisy with traffic. I like 18, it is a little farther from the main building than 14, but not so much noise or traffic. You want to contact disney within 10 days of going there. Disney will not guarantee requests, but they're pretty good about it. If you tell them your wife is pregnant, I'm sure they will accomodate you.

Upvote 0

DisneyWeather!

Those are the exact dates we are going. Staying at the Poly, again! I hope the crowds are manageable, since we usually go the week between Christmas and New Years.

Our first trip was nearly the same days a few years ago. You will be shocked if you usually go between Christmas and New Years. We swore we would never go at another time of year because of the low crowds/wait times for rides and the weather was so nice (we ended up swithcing to summer to get more time there as I am a teacher and can't take as many days off as I would like to be there in the school year). Everything is still decked out for the holidays, Very Merry is still going on. The main difference is (for me) it is just a tad early to immerse ourselves in the Holiday Hoopla. Then again, what a great, dare I say Magical way to jumpstart the holiday season. Wish I was preparing for the trip myself. Guess I have to wait til August. Have fun and Happy Holiday's!

Upvote 0

DisneyWeather!

Im going the 28th of November to the 4th of December. are crowds pretty easy to manuver through ?:confused:

Our first trip was nearly the same days a few years ago. You will be shocked if you usually go between Christmas and New Years. We swore we would never go at another time of year because of the low crowds/wait times for rides and the weather was so nice (we ended up swithcing to summer to get more time there as I am a teacher and can't take as many days off as I would like to be there in the school year). Everything is still decked out for the holidays, Very Merry is still going on. The main difference is (for me) it is just a tad early to immerse ourselves in the Holiday Hoopla. Then again, what a great, dare I say Magical way to jumpstart the holiday season. Wish I was preparing for the trip myself. Guess I have to wait til August. Have fun and Happy Holiday's!

Sorry for the repeat message, I quoted the wrong message above!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom