Hotelier Ian Schrager working on Disney Hotels.

Disneyhead'71

I posted it. It was a roach.

There's roaches everywhere- but you missed the bigger point. You used a stock photo to make things look better than they actually are. Take the monorail for example- if I used a stock photo of that and said "see- looks great"- it's painting with rose colored glasses. That was the point. You can't overexaggerate the good of non-Disney while overexaggerating the bad of Disney.

Ok- we both had a post. Can we get back to the topic and not sidebar the thread again?
o.jpg

That, my friend is a Love Bug.

And I did NOT post a single picture, professional or user, of Disney anything. I did NOT compare and contrast pro pics vs crappy user pics. Which several here claimed I did while I was "trolling" this thread?

'Oh, I know this guys trolling MO! He posts pro PR pics and compares them with crappy tourist's snapshots'

I went over to Laughingplace to see if I could find my rant from 2006. Unfortunately, they don't have the most advanced forum out there (no edit function) and I couldn't find them. Even with google's help. I did find a telling of the story here at WDWMAGIC from 2012. I even went as far as pricing rooms at the Poly then, because I was shouted down at that time.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/so-your-staying-at-a-disney-resort.857257/page-2#post-5247200

People say I haven't been shouted down now, yet I have been called a liar and people are misrepresting what I have said to discredit me. I believe that is the definition of being "shouted down".

Oddly enough, the prices in 2012 are exactly what I got today doing the exact same search.

So I will say that the prices at The Poly have NOT skyrocketed since at least 2012. And are a titch lower than they were in 2006.

And with that, I believe I will step out of this thread.

Last edited:

MinnieWaffles

And with that, I believe I will step out of this thread.

Oh ho! If I had a dollar for every time a person posted something like this and still posted, I would be able to stay 2 weeks at the Grand Floridian. You'll no doubt still check the thread to see if anyone responds to your little temper tantrum and post accordingly ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom