Horrible Ideas For Attractions!

Poseidon Quest

I was thinking about tearing out a well designed, beloved attraction and replacing it with a ride that sends you around an empty warehouse with projections on the walls. Oh, also there would be a famous Disney character involved in this "story" but there's actually no story, just chaos. We can then use an AI chatbot to market it on the Disney Parks Blog using key phrases like "Disney Storytelling", "Activation" and throw in some ridiculous statement about it vaguely relating to some mundane activity that Walt Disney must have done.

I was thinking of calling it "Linear Trackless Dark Ride #3 Starring Disney Character"

Walt Disney1955

I am a little concerned if I pitch an idea that modern Disney might actually take it and replace a good attraction with it. Is it bad that I actually think this is possible? 😄

Okay, so here it goes...........................The Life and Times of Lilo and Stitch

WorldExplorer

Take Splash Mountain animatronics. Not only the generic ones, specifically the B'rers.

Use them for a new show in American Adventure's theater.

Call it "America Sings: Zip A Dee Doo Dah".

vikescaper

The Walt Disney World Railroad VR Experience. Experience a classic attraction without having to be on a moving train! Rent a VR headset for $25 and hop aboard a stationary train at either the Main Street USA station, Frontierland station or Fantasyland station.

mf1972

move the exit for kilamanjaro safari by the alligator pit, so watch your step…
BBCAD4D7-3669-4377-833C-CB88EF41674F.gif

The Mighty Tim

Coming soon to the United Kingdom area of World Showcase: The Great British Queuing Experience. We Brits love to queue and so why not experience it for yourself. Choose from many different scenarios including Post Office, Bank and Supermarket!

Presenting the newest attraction to Galaxy's Edge: Coruscant Senate Experience. In this three hour show spectacular, take your place in one of the many flying senate pods and listen to alien politicians debate trade negotiations and fiscal stimulus in this unique one-of-a-kind experience from which there is no escape.

Finally, learn all about Iran and it's leadership in WDW's newest attraction: Disney's The Hall of Ayatollahs.

Screamface

A new Pavillion at World Nature in Epcot that explores meat production for human consumption. It contains a dark ride to explore the journey of a cows life, from being born to the slaughter house. While dark at times, after the slaughter there's a cheery uplifting stage scene of animatronic cows singing and dancing.

The other attraction to this pavilion is a narrated boat ride through anematronic and real scenes of how animals are farmed, culminating with sailing through an actual working abitoire providing fresh meat for the Disney World resort.

Last edited:

mf1972

A new Pavillion at World Nature in Epcot that explores meat production for human consumption. It contains a dark ride to explore the journey of a cows life, from being born to the slaughter house. While dark at times, after the slaughter there's a cheery uplifting stage scene of animatronic cows singing and dancing.

The other attraction to this pavilion is a narrated boat ride through anematronic and real scenes of how animals are farmed, culminating with sailing through an actual working abitoire providing fresh meat for the Disney World resort.

you can call the ride “the not so home on the range”

Dr. Nigel Channing

Old Yeller... wonderful movie but would make a terrible attraction at the Happiest Place on Earth
New castle projection show: "Disney's Melancholy Moments" featuring some of Disney's most notoriously heartbreaking scenes in film.
Tommy Kirk putting down a rabid Old Yeller.
Simba mourning a trampled Mufasa.
Bambi searching for his mother.
Plus many more.
All to the musical accompaniment of Dumbo's "Baby Mine".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom