Horrible Ideas For Attractions!

No Name

It's been too long since we've had a thread line this... who can pitch the worst intentionally bad idea for a Disney World attraction?

I'll start us off with...

Family Guy: The Ride
Simply because Disney owns FOX now.
I mean come on, I’m not a Family Guy fan but that’s arguably not even a bad idea.

mf1972

add a bill murray animatronic to oga’s cantina
3CC5F32C-8C1A-458B-9530-088C38BFAE4B.gif

actually…this might not be a bad idea after all 🤔

JIMINYCR

Hall of Serial Killers.
A stage show with realistic AA's of nefarious characters across the centuries. Featuring beloved Jack the Ripper, Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, Jeffry Dahmer and more. See them stand, move and make hand gestures with lifelike motion. Hear them in their own voices detailing how they shaped the American criminal institution of their time. The ending presentation includes viewing a recreated execution. The theater is well air conditioned with comfy seats so everyone may enjoy a respite from the park heat and humidity.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Hall of Serial Killers.
A stage show with realistic AA's of nefarious characters across the centuries. Featuring beloved Jack the Ripper, Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, Jeffry Dahmer and more. See them stand, move and make hand gestures with lifelike motion. Hear them in their own voices detailing how they shaped the American criminal institution of their time. The ending presentation includes viewing a recreated execution. The theater is well air conditioned with comfy seats so everyone may enjoy a respite from the park heat and humidity.
You clearly are unfamiliar with the media consumption habits of American women lol. This would be an instant hit.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Hall of Serial Killers.
At the end of the attraction, enjoy a quick lunch in Hannibal Lecter's Fava Bean Cafe...
1661023000648.png

JIMINYCR

True Love's Kiss -- a face character lies in a glass booth with her face exposed and guests queue up to plant a big, wet kiss on her.
Uh uh uh... we need to be proper here at this point in time. We would need a variety of glass booths. It may also be appropriate as him, they, them, or many other identifiables.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Uh uh uh... we need to be proper here at this point in time. We would need a variety of glass booths. It may also be appropriate as him, they, them, or many other identifiables.
Don't forget -- this is the "Bad Attraction Idea" thread.
1661095281320.png

"Good Attraction Ideas" are in another thread.

Heppenheimer

New castle projection show: "Disney's Melancholy Moments" featuring some of Disney's most notoriously heartbreaking scenes in film.
Tommy Kirk putting down a rabid Old Yeller.
Simba mourning a trampled Mufasa.
Bambi searching for his mother.
Plus many more.
All to the musical accompaniment of Dumbo's "Baby Mine".
Don't forget the Pixar portion of the show. Buzz Lightyear realizing his entire identity is a sham, Ellie's miscarriage and death from Up, the aftermath of the Baracuda attack from Finding Nemo, "When Somebody Loves You" from Toy Story II, and Bing Bong's self-sacrifice from Inside Out.
Now if you will excuse me, I have something in my eye...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom