Horrible Ideas For Attractions!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
One mans dream, the Chapek edition.
A 20-minute video of our favorite Bob reading quarterly results with a crap-eating grin on his face...
1661784459466.png

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Ok, you are a Hollywood celebrity and you need to out run the paparazzi.....wait no.

Ok, you are the paparazzi taking pictures of crappy cardboard cutouts of celebs while driving a taxi....wait no, that's not it.

Where is Michael Eisner when you need him.....?

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
The Bob Chapek Story: Come in, pay $20 and let Bob explain his thought process. Leaving is another $20, but if you have Genie it's only $19.99.
Tourist Mickey meet and greet: Wait 40 minutes to meet Mickey, then have him rudely brush past you while dressed as a slob. If you complain a pre-recorded line will say "hey man, I'm on vacation, now let me finish my brew in peace". There's no photographer, so everyone will be able to mob him as much as possible.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Convert DINOSAUR to "Escape From North Korea". You're in a jeep trying to flee the country, getting shot at. Replace the big dino that leans over the car with a huge Kim Jong Un trying to eat you.
I hear the wild life is quite stunning in the DMZ. Perfect for AK.

1420Elexismc

Don't forget the Pixar portion of the show. Buzz Lightyear realizing his entire identity is a sham, Ellie's miscarriage and death from Up, the aftermath of the Baracuda attack from Finding Nemo, "When Somebody Loves You" from Toy Story II, and Bing Bong's self-sacrifice from Inside Out.
Now if you will excuse me, I have something in my eye...
What...no Baymax scene?!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Mickey's Magical Egress Tour. Join the moneyed elite with your own Plaid-adorned guide as they expertly and swiftly direct you to every possible egress from each of the four world-class Walt Disney World theme parks. See actual Cast Members arriving and leaving as you wend your way through the mysterious and legendary Utilidors of the Magic Kingdom. See aspects of the Animal Kingdom enjoyed only by utility workers and Waste Management truck drivers! Experience Epcot like one of the thousands of highly skilled construction workers leaving for the day, and view the rarest sight of any ever seen at Disney's Hollywood Studios -- the Backside of Fantasmic! After your tour, enjoy your well-earned commemorative Egress Cupcake and 8-ounce special edition Coca-Cola as your personal VIP guide drives you back to your hotel. $249.99 per person, advance reservations required, capacity limited to ages 16 and older. Theme park admission required and additional. Photography prohibited. Participants must wear long sleeves and full-length pants with steel-toed boots (available at extra cost). Hard hats required and not provided (available at extra cost). Medical and accident insurance available for $24.99 per person. The Walt Disney Corporation will not be responsible for any traumatic injuries suffered by participants. Guests must complete a hold-harmless agreement before beginning this adventure -- consult your attorney before experiencing this attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom