Hope for good things for me.

BenS

Original Poster
It is very possible that in exactly 7 days I will be en route to WDW. That is, if we can get a good deal. I need all of your good hopes for this. We cancled a flight to New York on price line, but we are afraid to fly now. We will be driving. We can't find a good deal on a hotel. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

BenS

Original Poster
Great News!

I'm going to WDW! We were just able to find a great deal on a Hotel! We depart on March 30th!!!!!!!!

SirNim

Keep your head screwed on on your automobile journey from Minnesota to Orlando! Don't go crazy!!! :lol: :lol:

j/k

Have a great time!:D

darthdarrel

HAve fun,although If I were you I would not have any hesitations of flying,it`s the best way to go. Security is the tightest it`s ever been and I highly doubt that The terrorists are going to do the same thing again,This time if they do anything it`s going to be something totally differant,something that we wouldn`t think of like Train or our waterways.

Erika

Have a blast!

If you're not comfortable flying, it's probably best not to- I feel ok with it and actually just dropped my mom off at O'Hare airport this morning :lol: You'll have fun no matter how you get there :wave: Find us some mullets!!!

BenS

Original Poster
Originally posted by darthdarrel
HAve fun,although If I were you I would not have any hesitations of flying,it`s the best way to go. Security is the tightest it`s ever been and I highly doubt that The terrorists are going to do the same thing again,This time if they do anything it`s going to be something totally differant,something that we wouldn`t think of like Train or our waterways.

It's not terrorism I'm worried about, it's that uncurable pneumonia (though that may be terrorism).

And I will try to remain sane. But after being in a car for 13 hours a day for two days, that may not be physically possible. :lol:

Erika

Originally posted by BenS
It's not terrorism I'm worried about, it's that uncurable pneumonia (though that may be terrorism).

And I will try to remain sane. But after being in a car for 13 hours a day for two days, that may not be physically possible. :lol:

LOL I predict no problem at all on the way there.
Coming home may be a different story :lol:

BenS

Original Poster
Originally posted by Erika
LOL I predict no problem at all on the way there.
Coming home may be a different story :lol:

:lol: Yeah I bet I'll be like, "TURN THE CAR AROUND!!! FOR GOD SAKE TURN THE CAR AROUND, I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO THAT HORRIBLE NON-DISNEY PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!"

BenS

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
Call me toll free at 1-866-566-7858 and I will see what I can do for you.

Pam

Well, as you can see I got everything figured out. I already have hotel reservations and stuff.

BenS

Original Poster
I changed my mind, and we're flying! This does not add to the length of our stay in WDW, unfortunatly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom