Hoop Dee Doo?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
If anyone has an extra seat for 6/23...I'm fun...I'll pay

Channel 9 Please GIF by The Block

castlecake2.0

I do not think I suggested anything. I simply was stating that I hoped it had not changed. Do I think it has changed? Of course, I do. My expectations are along the same lines as everyone else. Like everything else at Disney lately, this show will be the most watered-down version of the show that once was great. That being said, I am hopeful that it will generate the same number of laughs from the audience.
If it generates the same amount of laughs while not being culturally inappropriate then doesn’t everybody win?

DoleWhipDrea

There are still two casts, but instead of one group of actors working 4 days and one working 3, they now work 3 days and 2 days, respectively.

Well that absolutely stinks for those performers and guests then :/

Folks, if you're disappointed about less performance availability, I would write to Disney to let them know.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
A couple of slight menu changes were announced today.

Looks like in addition to the salad and corn bread the first course now includes cole slaw.

The main course seems to now include mac and cheese for all (previously you had to ask for it), but appears to have eliminated the corn.

There’s a specialty drink (an Arnold Palmer with vodka) on the up charge alcohol menu, as well as a bunch of craft beers.

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
A couple of slight menu changes were announced today.

Looks like in addition to the salad and corn bread the first course now includes cole slaw.

The main course seems to now include mac and cheese for all (previously you had to ask for it), but appears to have eliminated the corn.

There’s a specialty drink (an Arnold Palmer with vodka) on the up charge alcohol menu, as well as a bunch of craft beers.

As long as the strawberry shortcake is still on the menu I’ll be there!

LittleBuford

I know this won’t be a popular opinion, but I hope they bring out less food in this revamped version. The amount wasted when I went (in February 2020) was obscene—piles and piles of leftover food were being taken back to the kitchen from every table I could see around me. To be clear, I’m not saying they should limit how much food they give to those who actually ask for more, but based on what I’ve seen, the existing portions are already far, far too much for most people.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Unless I’m crazy or my app is glitchy, the ability to make a direct reservation via the app has been removed. You can still go to the website and search for the show and reserve that way, but the app seems to have had that feature removed (previously there was an icon next to “Get Directions” that said “Make a Reservation.”)

2A7D31B5-0C80-48CE-A8C0-D58C0C9DDC41.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom