Hoop Dee Doo?

ABQ

I would guess you have to ride out the winter…

i believe Florida is still rocking one of the highest daily covid case rates…so there’s that too…even if they “outlawed” the virus in Tallahassee 😎
oh come on, cases are half what they were 2 weeks ago and going to continue that trajectory by all accounts.
1643674069754.png

Hospitalizations decreasing sharply as well
1643674122377.png

I like to be a glass half full...of beer...type of person though. Hopefully that crappy low ABV stuff at Pioneer Hall starts flowing again sooner than later.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
oh come on, cases are half what they were 2 weeks ago and going to continue that trajectory by all accounts.
View attachment 617987

Hospitalizations decreasing sharply as well
View attachment 617988
I like to be a glass half full...of beer...type of person though. Hopefully that crappy low ABV stuff at Pioneer Hall starts flowing again sooner than later.
Oh come on…it’s going down everywhere…so that’s good.

but numbers are numbers and people that go to a podium and dont shut up make everyone behind them look the fool.

reopening this spring…Is a hope/guess for me

Last edited:

doctornick

File this under, “this may be nothing, but this may be something.” Reservations are back in house by Pioneer Hall, though those folks handled much more than just Hoop. Curious what, if anything, it means.

The strong rumor is the Hoop was not going to return until the mask mandate was dropped and there's been a change in that front...

I kind of expect Hoop Dee Doo to be restarting in the near future however long it takes to recall staff and rehearse. Probably April timeframe?

asianway

The strong rumor is the Hoop was not going to return until the mask mandate was dropped and there's been a change in that front...

I kind of expect Hoop Dee Doo to be restarting in the near future however long it takes to recall staff and rehearse. Probably April timeframe?
And it seems WDW is moving in lockstep with DL so they’re at the mercy of CA

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
This photo was taken (not by me) over the weekend. They had stopped using the tablecloths a few months before the shutdown. Also all of the tables used to have red tablecloths like the ones upstairs. The gingham (that matches the napkins) appears to be new. Curious. This gives me hope that maybe an announcement is imminent?

7196E356-0C2F-42D7-B9F6-90503DD56AE2.jpeg

Last edited:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
This photo was taken (not by me) over the weekend. They had stopped using the tablecloths a few months before the shutdown. Also all of the tables used to have red tablecloths like the ones upstairs. The gingham (that matches the napkins) appears to be new. Curious. This gives me hope that maybe an announcement is imminent?

View attachment 622775
HDD is used frequently for wedding receptions - could be because of that.

Disone

If that's the case, I'd hate to see that reception with those table cloths.
100% my thoughts. They may indeed frequently use it for wedding receptions however, I doubt highly that pictured here is the setup for wedding receptions

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom