Honorary Floridian??

DisJosh

Original Poster
I"ve only told a few but now I'm announcing it to all! :D

I've been accepted to Ringling School of Art and Design!! It's located in Sarasota Florida...

What I was wondering is if any of the board Floridians would mind making me an honorary Floridian? Ya know just say it to me...make it more oficial. :D :lol:

In only 7 or so months I'll be a Floridian so why not help me get in the mood? Right? :D

tenchu

You can be an honononononararrrrry Bo'nessian if you want. (P.S. Bo'ness is in Scotland - cold and wet. Stick with Florida.)

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by CalDisney
Hey Josh!!
Can ya Sneak me in?? when I come to Get Tigggrl From sarasota??
Jus Kidding!!

Hehe sure why not. :D Only if Tigggrl comes too! :D

NowInc

Josh...heres a tip..do what I did..my first 2 days in FL the first thing i did was get a FL licence (dual residence)...TRUST ME...you are going to wet your pants when you 1.) see how easy it is to get FL residency..and 2.) how many discounts you get as a floridian..and a student ;)

5 dollar movies anyone?

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
Josh...heres a tip..do what I did..my first 2 days in FL the first thing i did was get a FL licence (dual residence)...TRUST ME...you are going to wet your pants when you 1.) see how easy it is to get FL residency..and 2.) how many discounts you get as a floridian..and a student ;)

5 dollar movies anyone?

Hehe SWEET! You pay for movies Now??

CalDisney

Hey!!
Can I get one too?? whenI come out there to Visit??

And Of Course I`ll Bring Tigggrl, LOL Or Should I say She will bring Me :)

tenchu

5 dollar movies anyone?

You don't just jump out to scare the people who already have their tickets then make a hasty escape with them?

NowInc

Originally posted by DisJosh

Hehe SWEET! You pay for movies Now??

LoL...yah...but movies are like 8 bucks here...so discounted with my student ID (as out of date as it is)..5 bucks is pretty good.

DisJosh

Original Poster

LoL...yah...but movies are like 8 bucks here...so discounted with my student ID (as out of date as it is)..5 bucks is pretty good.

They're 8 bucks here too...that's why I wait for PPV or for it to come on HBO or something. Patience is a virtue...or something like that. :D

NowInc

They're 8 bucks here too...that's why I wait for PPV or for it to come on HBO or something. Patience is a virtue...or something like that. :D

You do realize you will be in a dorm...right?

NowInc

No Dan...I though I would commute from here to the campus every morning. :rolleyes: :p

what i meant was..you talk like you are going to have PPV or HBO in college....how fast you will see why 5 dollar movies are so great...

DisJosh

Original Poster

what i meant was..you talk like you are going to have PPV or HBO in college....how fast you will see why 5 dollar movies are so great...

They didn't tell you?! They like me so much they gave me DTS...that's right a Dorm Theater System! :D I've got the works...500+ channels, PPV, and even the golf channel! :lol: :p

I can deal w/o movies...I dont go to see them now very often and I don't watch much TV. I prefer renting a classic horror flick or two and laying back w/ some week old pizza (room temperature). :D

The Mom

Premium Member
Wonderful news, DisJosh! Of course we'll make you an honorary Floridian! The first thing you have to learn is, they're not roaches...they're Palmetto or Water Bugs. And there are only 2 types of Floridians; those who have "Water Bugs" in their house, and liars! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom