Trip Report Honeymoon in Disneyland!!

Hey all! I know I'm starting this a day early, but technically we're on our honeymoon already, just haven't left on the trip yet.
If anyone is wondering, we had a small, courthouse ceremony. We didn't see a point in making it all a big deal really. And all my wife asked of me was, Can we do it on Halloween? And can I have a black dress?
Both of which I agreed to. Why not right? ;)
.facebook_1414859160405.jpg

(just a cute pic of me and the Mrs. after the ceremony)
Today we're going to have our reception, which we made a costume party too! (I'm going to be a Sith Lord) :D

Then we leave early tomorrow to take our 7 hour flight from Cleveland to LAX!
And I can't even start to explain how excited I am to go! I've been to WDW 8 times in my life, but never went out to see the original.
So I'm sure I'm going to be comparing anything and everything for the next week, but thats probably pretty normal. Especially since I just went to WDW a few months ago. (or was it a lifetime ago? it sure feels like it!)

I have two extra phone batteries, and two wireless chargers that I'm going to carry with me all week, so I shouldn't have a problem with keeping my phone running. I just need to remember to tell you guys everything!

Well, thats what I got so far, I'll put some more up in the morning. I got a long flight and a wifi pass on the plane, so I'll be on here roaming the forums between netflix movies.

Talk to you soon!

P.S. Thank you to everyone that sent congrats and well wishes! My wife and I appreciate every single one of them!!!

DisneyPrincess5

Congrats on your nuptuals and have an amazing honeymoon! My husband and I are sitting on our bed at Animal Kingdom Lodge right now and I still can't help but think about our next trip which I hope isto Disneyland! Enjoy and congrats again.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear your take on DL vs WDW. My DHs & I Honeymooned at DL also, he had never been and I had not been there in many years. It was so exciting to go to another Disney resort and put a twist of something new for our Honeymoon.

Steve1005

Original Poster
Stop number 1! The very long flight from Cleveland to Detroit because our connecting flight was changed from Chicago to DET a couple weeks ago. I don't even think the plane will hit cruising altitude by the time we start the decent. Lol

But then it's the long flight from DET to LAX. I think it's a 7 hour trip. Glad I have Internet.

Steve1005

Original Poster
We're here!! First comparison, I really like the transportation at WDW A LOT better! Waited over an hour for the DL resort bus to get us from LAX.
So theres that. But other than that no problems so far.
No real Disney plans for the day. We were going to get a rental car and head out to Melrose to go to the Tokidoki store but everything took so long with the transportation that its really not worth it. So we're going to go grab some food and head over to Downtown Disney for a little while.

Steve1005

Original Poster
20141102_193215.jpg
Stitch wanted to call it an early night. Its only 7:30, but thats 10:30 back home. Se we're kinda beat.
Tomorrow will be the first time we get to step foot inside of the Happiest Place On Earth and we kick the whole thing off with the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour! Very excited!! :)

Steve1005

Original Poster
20141103_092432.jpg
Ready for the tour!
next set of bad news though. We weren't given a reason, but we were told that we won't be going to Walt's apartment today. :/
but they are going to take us to the Dream Suite Iinstead. So thats still cool. Not Walts apartment cool, but still cool.
Either way, WDW still has the lead 2-0

Steve1005

Original Poster
Just got out of the Disneyland Dream Suite! Pretty amazing up there. And I may or may not have snuck a picture or two in up there. ;)
I did get one nice one off of the balcony that I'll put up later. Thats a really nice view that very few people get to see so thats nice.

I think I'll go ahead and give a point for that. :)
2-1 WDW still holding the lead.

Steve1005

Original Poster
Gonna hit the Matterhorn bobsleds then head over to tomorrow land for a while.

Gonna post some more pictures of Stitch's wild adventures whenever Android stops being ridiculous and works a little better for me. Seems like I need a wifi signal for it to work normally.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom