Honey I Shrunk the Audience just sucks!

Yeah...right...I wasn't paying attention to Philharmagic cause I called it Philharmonic...:rolleyes:

It was terrible. Maybe not terrible, but nothing special and definitely nothing to see more than once.

StuntDoomBuggy

Wasn't Eric Idle Not Intended To Host Imagination Institute? Somethine Like A Restaraunt Scinerio Where They Saw Him And Asked To Do It?

Any Who, Why Not A New 3D Show With A New Cast Of Characters And New Storyline.. I Dunno What Story, But That's Where The Imagineers Come In..

GaryT977

It's amazing to me that some of you people are never happy. If you think an attraction sucks, then don't go to it. Is Disney supposed to re-do it's attractions every year?

For me, having seen each of the 3D attractions multiple times, the fun depends on the reactions of the audience. This past weekend the audience at HISTA was great, as were the audiences at Bugs Life, Mickey's and Muppets, and I came out of each one grinning like a madman.

MeTa

Originally posted by GaryT977
It's amazing to me that some of you people are never happy. If you think an attraction sucks, then don't go to it. Is Disney supposed to re-do it's attractions every year?

For me, having seen each of the 3D attractions multiple times, the fun depends on the reactions of the audience. This past weekend the audience at HISTA was great, as were the audiences at Bugs Life, Mickey's and Muppets, and I came out of each one grinning like a madman.

WELL SAID!!!!

Chape19714

I don't Care for ITTBAB or HISTA, but, I LOVE both Muppets and Philharmagic! Don't Mess with the muppets. It's a really enjoyable show!

Philharmagic is the most "Magical" show at all of WDW. everyone complains that WDW has lost it's magic, yet Philharmagic is the most "Magical" and entertaining 12 min. in the Magic Kingdom. It's good for ALL ages. I personally, have seen the show just about 15-20 times. it's great everytime i go!

ITTBAB and HISTA, are just not my type of show!

REMEMBER: Everything said is an opinion, everyone has an opinion and the right to it, although others may not agree to the opinion, that does NOT make it wrong!

Just had to say that:D

s25843

Originally posted by civileng68
Ok, slam me, I don't care. I think this attraction is just way outdated with Philharmagic and Muppet vision 3D. Bring back CAPTAIN EO!:lol:

Is there anything current in WDW that you don't think sucks? Just stop going if you want to complain about everything

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I'm sure that Disney will replace HISTA with something more imaginative, like a tie-in to Lilo & Stitch 2, or Tarzan 2, or The Emperor's Newer Groove. Or perhaps they could choose a more traditional route, like Cinderella 2, or the upcoming Bambi 2.

:hammer:

nfeagle5

I like HISTA, i dont think they should get rid of it but should try to take te same shrinking machine concept and change the film inside it. EO=SCARY Bugs Life is awesome too

nfeagle5

Originally posted by HauntedPirate
I'm sure that Disney will replace HISTA with something more imaginative, like a tie-in to Lilo & Stitch 2, or Tarzan 2, or The Emperor's Newer Groove. Or perhaps they could choose a more traditional route, like Cinderella 2, or the upcoming Bambi 2.

:hammer:

TONS AND TONS of 2's :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom