Honey I Shrunk the Audience just sucks!

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Ok, slam me, I don't care. I think this attraction is just way outdated with Philharmagic and Muppet vision 3D. Bring back CAPTAIN EO!:lol:

Disney2002

I actually tend to enjoy HISTA more than Muppets. Muppets seems really poorly maintained. Granted, Bugs Life is soooo far better than both. Haven't seen Philharmagic yet.

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Oh yeah

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Honey I shrunk the audience also sucks compared to Bugs Life.

BRING BACK CAPTAIN E0!

BeachClubVillas

Originally posted by Disney2002
I actually tend to enjoy HISTA more than Muppets. Muppets seems really poorly maintained. Granted, Bugs Life is soooo far better than both. Haven't seen Philharmagic yet.

I'm totally with you. IMO, Muppets is just a good place to sit down and cool off for half an hour. I can't wait to see Philharmagic though. I bet it's going to be fantastic!
17 days!!!

DivineMadness7

Originally posted by BeachClubVillas
Come on, what's more outdated than Muppetvision??

(Ducks to avoid angry glares by everyone else) :lol:

:fork:

just kidding....
As much as I love Muppetvision, I agree that it could use a new film...

after seeing it about 200 times, I am getting a little tired of it...hehe

Oh, and Captain EO scared me as a child! :mad:

MartyMouse

Captain EO rocked (in the 80s)!!!!
I loved EO but nothing is as dated as that -
the F/X are nothing like we have today, the music is pure 80s and Jackson was still black and had lips (they were small but at least he had 'em).

But I still ove the movie and would love to see it in 3D one more time.

imagineersrock

Originally posted by DisneyFan 2000
I love HISTA! Maybe the effects are outdated but the show is very enjoyable!

enjoyable, yes... i'll give you that one.

however, everytime you step into that theater, you are stepping into an episode of "blossom"

thats right.. woah!

they could even keep the script exactly the same for all i care- but it desperately needs to be re-filmed.

it's old, plain and simple.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I don't mind the actual HISTA show. What really annoys me is the pre-show. Now THAT sucks.

Don't mess with the Muppets. :lol: I really like that show, it never fails to make me laugh. Philharmagic is great, but I thought it was a bit short. I guess maybe my expectations were a little high going into it, from all the hype for it.

Laura

I don't mind the actual HISTA show. What really annoys me is the pre-show. Now THAT sucks.

I am SOOO with you on that one! I think that might just be the most unbearable preshow in all of Disney.

I think the show itself was ok the first time back when the whole "Honey I shrunk/blew up the whatever" movies were popular, but the 20th time I am bored to tears. I only see the show out of routine, and so my husband (who has only been to Disney 3 times) can see it.

HISTA is Ok, but maybe it is time for something more modern (Or they could just bring back Captain EO! Either is fine by me)

ZHoyt

I still like HISTA. The first time I saw it the mouse effect was amazing!

It may not have as many effects as bugs life or philharmagic, but that doesn't mean it has lost it's luster. Maybe it gets old for us disney vets, but for first time (or even second and third time) guests, I still think it is a great attraction.

And as far as muppets, that show proves that you don't need effects to have a good show. Even after all of the great effects of Philharmagic and Bug's Life I still think it's my favorite show, simply because it is the most entertaining.

StuntDoomBuggy

I Never Really Liked The 'Honey I' Series.. I Never Seen Captain EO, So, BRING IT BACK!!! ON DVD!!! And Maybe Magic Journeys?

And NEVER Mess With Muppets.. Unless You Wanna Make It Funnier!

(hey, best pre show: muppets, worst, HISTA!)

flyersmv

ok i mean im no disney expert but doesnt HISTA have very good afftects? i mean the mouse effect is VERY modern and is there any other 3D show where the entire theater shakes? i mean TTBAB has what one more thing with the hornets?? i think HISTA is a good show and isnt as fun as the first time but nither is TTBAB i think they are all good and nothing should be done to them:D

Walter

I'm actually not a huge fan of HISTA, neither. I liked it the first time I went on, but not anymore. Then again, I don't really like ITTBAB or Philharmagic, neither. It's hard to get me to like a 3D show.

Perhaps, if they updated the film (there's double-vision everywhere,) it could be better. The preshow needs to be better, too.

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Originally posted by civileng68
Ok, slam me, I don't care. I think this attraction is just way outdated with Philharmagic and Muppet vision 3D. Bring back CAPTAIN EO!:lol:
Could you please stop slamming attractions that people actually enjoy! I mean you have the right to your opinion but to keep assuming that everyone feels the same way as you is ignorant. BTW you hate Ellen's ride but you love Michael Jackson's.....:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom