"hometown" pictures

Maria

Originally posted by sandjhooker
Our house, is a very, very, very fine house....

Sweet home Alabama!

Scott, those trees are so pretty! They look like snowed! How do they look in the Fall? :)

RickEff

Niagara Falls (Slowly I turned...step by step...)

Attachments

• falls.jpg
    falls.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 109

BenS

I can see this from my room (note: This photo is doctored, The airplane warning lights have been removed, I got this from a website. Once there's light ouside I'll take a real photo). It's called Interchange Tower. It's the tallest building in St. Louis Park. I have been on the roof (my dad's the city's water meter reader, and guess where this building's water meter is?).

Attachments

• itower.jpg
    itower.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 88

Maria

Time to bring this thread back to life!

We have many new members, so show us where you are from! :animwink: (link us to your photoalbum)

DisneyCP2000

let's keep this thread moving...
Chicago, Illinois (There's no noise in Illinois)
*yet i always pronounce it that way in my head. :rolleyes: :lol: *

Attachments

• img_0039.jpg
    img_0039.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 88

DigitalDisney

I live in good ol' HOTlanta

I took this pic on top of a parking deck near where I live, which is about 15 miles away from downtown, in the community of Vinings.

smallshot.jpg

Lovecraft

I live in Pensacola Beach, Florida:

Here is a pic of my backyard on the narrow point of Little Sabine bay:
backyard1.jpg

And of the beach across the street (the water hasn't been as clear as it usually is because of recent storms and dredging:

pcola1.jpg

WdwFreak, wow we are close neighbors! You are in Pensacola.

Mickeyfan, I came very close to buying a condo in Destin last year --it was my wife's and my love for fort walton beach that spurred us to move to Pensacola Beach from Louisiana a few years ago :) We are neighbors too you are on the next island over :)

Lovecraft

Not my boat, that is one of the neighbors.

Funny, I still don't have a boat -- well I have what my wife CALLS a boat, but it is a 3.5 ton 23 foot long black as a new orleans goth's soul hearse ;)

I am still shopping for a boat.. I want a sailboat, and Shimmyr, my wife, says I can buy one when I have the cash to do it... *grumbles*

It is fun living on the beach though!

kvan

Thanks,
this is a litle town near Barcelona

the coast is one of the most beautiful in the world. the only way you can get to some of the beaches, called "calas" , is by boat.
the coast is about 60 miles long, it's called Costa Brava what means BRAVE COAST.
one more
fba27022.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom