Trip Report Holy Smokes! Let's see how it goes?! *COMPLETED*

Hi Everyone! 🙋‍♀️

Welcome to my modest atempt in writing my very first Trip Report!

It all started when posting on a thread about the new smoking ban inside the parks, and someone (Hi @Lensman !) suggested that I could write about my experience during my next visit to WDW.

This Trip Report will NOT be just about smoking! Although I will be honest about my personal perspective about it during my visit.
(In no way am I endorsing or suggesting that it is advisable to smoke).

As I said before in this forum, I hope that in writing about our trip, not only will I share my little adventure with you, but also hopefuly, be distracted from smoking! 😁

So, if you would like to join me, thank you! I hope you find it at least a bit entertaining

Moana76

In the Parks
No
I've always wondered what that gum tastes like...is it "cigarette" flavored, or is it mint like most gum, or does it HAVE a flavor? I will never have a need to find out, so I'm very curious about that. Most medicines and such taste awful, but people deal with it because it's necessary....I'm wondering if this falls into the "use it because you need it, even though it tastes awful" category.
It tastes like pepper. They have other flavors to mask it, but it's not successful.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just got in!
Notice the Rocky victory pose! 😁
20190430_134511.jpg

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Smoking related post:

So, after lunch, I HAD 😒 to stop at the same smoking area by Tomorrowland. And let me tell you, the vibes were completely different from the last time I visited (2 days ago), people had long faces, seemed somber and somewhat resignated...
Tomorrow the ban will be officially enforced!

As we were exiting POC, I received this message through the MDE app:
20190430_183923.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom