Hollywood Studios Refurbs

menamechris

Original Poster
The WDW website has listed the Backlot Tour, Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set, and the American Film Institute Showcase to all be closed for refurbishment from November 1 - November 16.

Any ideas as to why all of these would be closed down at the same time?

RodrigoSeaman

Backlot and AFI are linked together
a91.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

But on Mouseplanet they indicate that HISTK Playarea is down twice the first on Sept 10th-14th and then again on Nov 1st-16th..

I don't understand how these attractions seem to get more refurbishments than attractions that actually need them get. When was the last time Pan went down for a refurb?
But... baring in mind I haven't been in over a year, I have no idea of the current state of HISTK and Backlot. Do they actually need a refurbishment?

Taylor

I don't understand how these attractions seem to get more refurbishments than attractions that actually need them get. When was the last time Pan went down for a refurb?
But... baring in mind I haven't been in over a year, I have no idea of the current state of HISTK and Backlot. Do they actually need a refurbishment?
It needs to be gone, unless they are going to make it a worthwhile ride

ChrisM

The WDW website has listed the Backlot Tour, Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set, and the American Film Institute Showcase to all be closed for refurbishment from November 1 - November 16.

So they're going to get all of Carsland constructed in two weeks? Amazing. I guess they must have been saving all of their construction resources for one giant push, which explains why the FLE is taking 158 years to complete.

tomman710

I heard they are installing strobe lights around the tanker so they can use those instead of those expensive fire effects.

Xethos

I really hope the backlot tour gets some attention eventually, I dont see what is so hard about adding some more props and writing a couple scripts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom