Holidays Happen Here Dance Party coming to Center Stage at Disney's Hollywood Studios

yensid67

IMO, this is Disney grasping at straws to keep DHS a viable asset during construction. I think they should just close the park down and give it the love and TLC that it needs ON A FASTER TIME LINE! As it stands now, one would think that DHS isn't making the profit Disney wants out of it...one option could be to offer half price tickets for half of a park! Just my opinion, so no negative comments, please.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
IMO, this is Disney grasping at straws to keep DHS a viable asset during construction. I think they should just close the park down and give it the love and TLC that it needs ON A FASTER TIME LINE! As it stands now, one would think that DHS isn't making the profit Disney wants out of it...one option could be to offer half price tickets for half of a park! Just my opinion, so no negative comments, please.

haha, you can't state an opinion like this and then ask for no negative comments. My opinion, DHS is still a money maker and shutting it down is a horrible idea. That would be big money lost, jobs lost. Not to mention how many guests would want to kill disney for doing this.

hpyhnt 1000

Oh joy...a Christmas present no one wanted.

I would have no problem if they put their giant Christmas tree where that stage was.

I'm really tired of the temporary stages.

I'd be ok with a temporary stage surrounding the Christmas tree. You could make it look like it's made out of presents or ornaments, and then you could have a tree lighting ceremony or sing Christmas songs or (if you still really want to be lazy with your entertainment offerings) do the dance party.

But I'm guess I'm just talking crazy.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Oh please. That like asking for negative comments.

JohnD

Being optimistic here but there is a stage area now built in with ramps up to a slightly higher level, comparable to what's in front of Cinderella's Castle. Here' hoping they don't build another temporary stage. OTOH, that's what they did for SWW/Frozen.

Last edited:

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
How many people actually want to dance in a theme park you just paid $100 to get into?!

This is why there is no 5th gate at WDW .. There aren't enough dj's in the orlando area to staff all the dance party areas they would build vs attractions!
I haven't. But I have seen plenty of kids and teenagers join in on dance parties.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom