Holidays at the Magic Kingdom 2015

YodaMan

I love how long that line is for Minnie when Petes Silly Side Show has a 10 minute wait WITH Daisy...

You probably won't "get" it, but when Minnie meets in her classic red dress in front of the Castle and Main Street with a Christmas tree in the background (and only for one set first thing in the morning), it's worth waiting in that line as opposed to seeing her in the back of the park with some poodles at any time of day.

mm52200

WOW FINALLY!!!! The tree is before halfway through December! I'm so glad they went back to this. I can't tell you how much it annoyed me the logic of them having to "wait for the Christmas parade taping to happen" in order to put up the tree. For years they filmed the broadcast with the tree up and they were fine. Of course for several years they would put the tree up in the Rose Garden first, and then move it to Town Square after the filming happened. They stopped that I'm sure for some budget reason cause honestly who would expect to pay extra to go to MVMCP and the main tree actually be up.....rant over. Good job!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Surely at LEAST Epcot will get a new one. That tree has had sections sporadically burning out for the last couple of years and looks dreadful.
I believe the Epcot tree was completely rewired either last year or the year before. I don't think it is going anywhere at the moment. The MK tree is in most need of a redo in my opinion.

parker4fm

I wouldn't expect actual parade taping this year...considering the tree is in place. That said, they could go for a new camera angle.

Rinx

I wish they would decorate the train station a bit. Just some nice touches of garland similar to what they do with the banners for Halloween time.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
I think the MK's tree has been out done.
241B376100000578-0-image-m-30_1418780856047.jpg

Disney Analyst

Seeing reports on Instagram that the castle lit up early by accident before the first showing of the Elsa light up thingy mc thing. Any one there? Any reports?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom