Holiday Decorations At You Home.

powlessfamily4

Would be nice to see peoples holiday home decorations.

Here is one of mine.
Snow_Mickey.jpg

I have this one too! I love the different colors it turns. When we took our trip to WDW over Thanksgiving we took it with us and decorated our window. :sohappy:

NiarrNDisney

Alright so I finally finished decorating my Nightmare Before Christmas Tree so here it is:

picture.php

picture.php

It looks great with my fire place and other decorations in my living room (If I say so myself :drevil: ) Happy Holidays All! :xmas:

LoriMistress

6428f79b.jpg

I have the same Mickey & Minnie Bride and Groom as well. I purchased them at Macy's for around $10 each. They were on clearance.

I have some Disney Christmas decorations. I have to do some quickly cleaning and then I'll post pics.

yensid67

Nice decorating Yoda...
I am adding the Mickey head to my balcony next year! This year I have a 7' tree with 300 pre-lit lights on it, I added 200 more that twinkle for a total of 500 lights. To say the least, I do not have to turn any lights on in my living room! :ROFLOL: TI am going to WDW in December 2012, so I am adding something new each year, this year I added the Mickey Ear Ornaments, which I made!(see poster Disney Decorations at Home!). I added 6 of the ear ornaments this year, but it still needed something! So I popped off my figurine covers from another light set and added those throughout the tree. Next Year I plan on adding the Lighted Wreath Ears land 6 more Ear ornaments to the tree!
I was wondering, has anyone seen a garland that goes around your tree that looks like pixie dust? I thought I saw it once before, but think I was dreaming! I would love to know how I could make it or find it to add to the tree for 2012 with a Tinker Bell tree topper!

puntagordabob

The Disney addition for this year.

76426_1719985847276_1467203913_31819397_4859558_n.jpg

150205_1720097850076_1467203913_31819555_3089870_n.jpg

Yes sir. Here is the one picture of the assembly process.

149939_1719737641071_1467203913_31818728_3590781_n.jpg

To make one yourself you will need is 1 large wreath for the head 2 smaller ones for the ears, 5 strings of lights and some zip ties. String each of the smaller wreaths with one string of lights and the larger wreath with 3 strings. Secure the light strings to the wreaths with small zip ties. Attach the 2 ears with larger zip ties making note to locate them next to the plug for the lights so you can attach all of the strings into 1 extension chord.

For attaching it into the wall I used (4) 1/4" stainless steel hooks. One on the top and bottom of the head and one at each ear. Zip tie the wreathes to each hook.

I am SOOOOOOO Making this :) lol

reactortrip

I really like the mickey wreath. I am in process of acquiring the pieces needed to make a mini version for my contemporary monorail playset like the real one.

My wife has some disney stuff on the inside. I do all the outside stuff, haven't put up any mickey's yet. I wish I had vids of this years, I have added a lot more with arches/wreaths/fountain pole with different songs, but haven't had time to do the vids for them yet. This is a true custom made system. There is no purchased system at this house. I made all the relays and control boards from basic electrical parts and did all soldering/wiring myself. Here's one of last year:

http://vimeo.com/7871312

Everyone asked me to do the homage to Carson Williams since he is the guy that made this popular with the TV commercials:

http://vimeo.com/7872219

sweetpee_1993

Reactortrip, you could seriously make some money doing that on a contract basis. I'd pay good money for a private installation at our house. Awesome stuff. Very, very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Stevek

Yes sir. Here is the one picture of the assembly process.

149939_1719737641071_1467203913_31818728_3590781_n.jpg

To make one yourself you will need is 1 large wreath for the head 2 smaller ones for the ears, 5 strings of lights and some zip ties. String each of the smaller wreaths with one string of lights and the larger wreath with 3 strings. Secure the light strings to the wreaths with small zip ties. Attach the 2 ears with larger zip ties making note to locate them next to the plug for the lights so you can attach all of the strings into 1 extension chord.

For attaching it into the wall I used (4) 1/4" stainless steel hooks. One on the top and bottom of the head and one at each ear. Zip tie the wreathes to each hook.

I made a very similar wreath but with small colored lights...which unfortunately died this year : (

riogirl

Tree #1: The Disney tree!
disneytree.jpg

Complete with Monorail Red
8277256a.jpg

My favorite ornaments...bride/groom ears, blown glass Cinderella Castle and our engagement ornament
6428f79b.jpg

And finally our live tree in our living room!
IMG_1135.jpg

Hey Fellow Philiadelphian! You have a beautiful home!!!

SeaCastle

Tree #1: The Disney tree!

Complete with Monorail Red

My favorite ornaments...bride/groom ears, blown glass Cinderella Castle and our engagement ornament

And finally our live tree in our living room!

I'm stealing your idea of having the monorail go around the bottom of the tree. Unfortunately my monorail Red is ten years old and beyond repair, but wow, that's a nice idea. :)

We'll have pictures of our WDW decorations later, but I'll claim my house is more festive than the whole of EPCOT. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom