Holiday Decorations At You Home.

celtic20

Original Poster
Would be nice to see peoples holiday home decorations.

Here is one of mine.
Snow_Mickey.jpg

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Nice! Did you make that?
Yes sir. Here is the one picture of the assembly process.

149939_1719737641071_1467203913_31818728_3590781_n.jpg

To make one yourself you will need is 1 large wreath for the head 2 smaller ones for the ears, 5 strings of lights and some zip ties. String each of the smaller wreaths with one string of lights and the larger wreath with 3 strings. Secure the light strings to the wreaths with small zip ties. Attach the 2 ears with larger zip ties making note to locate them next to the plug for the lights so you can attach all of the strings into 1 extension chord.

For attaching it into the wall I used (4) 1/4" stainless steel hooks. One on the top and bottom of the head and one at each ear. Zip tie the wreathes to each hook.

Vernonpush

Yes sir. Here is the one picture of the assembly process.

149939_1719737641071_1467203913_31818728_3590781_n.jpg

To make one yourself you will need is 1 large wreath for the head 2 smaller ones for the ears, 5 strings of lights and some zip ties. String each of the smaller wreaths with one string of lights and the larger wreath with 3 strings. Secure the light strings to the wreaths with small zip ties. Attach the 2 ears with larger zip ties making note to locate them next to the plug for the lights so you can attach all of the strings into 1 extension chord.

For attaching it into the wall I used (4) 1/4" stainless steel hooks. One on the top and bottom of the head and one at each ear. Zip tie the wreathes to each hook.

I have come to love zip ties for Holiday Lights- something I learned from looking closely at the Osbourne Spectacle of Lights at the Studios.

Here are some past years decorations:

After finging out the Studios secrets of zip ties and conduit:
2005Xmas.jpg

The folowing year with "hidden Mickeys":
Happyholidaysnightplus.jpg

DABIGCHEEZ

Pay no attention to the copyright lawsuit paper you will find in your mailbox in the spring!!! :lol:

I actually think will have to make one next year.! :D

DiPSU224

Tree #1: The Disney tree!
disneytree.jpg

Complete with Monorail Red
8277256a.jpg

My favorite ornaments...bride/groom ears, blown glass Cinderella Castle and our engagement ornament
6428f79b.jpg

And finally our live tree in our living room!
IMG_1135.jpg

Erin_Akey

Each of the stockings on our fireplace represents one of our five kids! And we put black and red balls in the garland.

Also, for the first year our tree is strictly Disney!

And this is our favorite ornament!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom