Holding for ADR - so nervous!!

lbrad

Just wondering, how long are you on hold for ADR's? I am also waiting to make ADR's and have been holding for the last 24 minutes. Not sure to keep holding on as I am calling international from Ireland. Is there a better time of day to call?

I called on March 25th...my 90 day mark.... was on hold for about 25mins...length of time on phone 1hr 20 min:(
Did NOT get most of what I wanted...again dissappointed:(
O'Hana 6/24 later than I'd like...6:50 pm...took it;
couldn't get Hoop Dee Due 6/25 @ 7:15 Cat.3, only Cat. 1 available...guess the rest of the world is like me and can only afford Cat. 3:shrug:(for party of 6 adults); also couldn't get Chef Mickey's till 9p:(
I passed on both so this night is open;
Cali Grill 6/26 @ 8:45p for 2...this one I wanted:)
LeCellier 6/29 @ 6:15 at 2 separate tables!!! ...I took it because I really want to eat here (have never been).

Hope you have better luck

waltsbiggestfan

Talked to a friend thats a world cast and she said all of this has been talked about . Most dont take walk ups if you dont show they hold the spot at least 45 min's. They also think one reservation per family per day will be soon and a charge for a no show no call will start showing up in the system.With the slow down in the economy they need full tables not just reservations.

slappy magoo

Talked to a friend thats a world cast and she said all of this has been talked about . Most dont take walk ups if you dont show they hold the spot at least 45 min's. They also think one reservation per family per day will be soon and a charge for a no show no call will start showing up in the system.With the slow down in the economy they need full tables not just reservations.

They better not, that would SO put a crimp in my and alecshawn's vacation plans. If you can't make dozens of reservations and then pick the one you want to use and discard the rest...

there.
will.
be.
effin'
ANARCHY!!!

alecshawn's a make believe fireman and I'm a make-believe mercenary commando, there's no way to quantify the amount of pretend damage we can do.

tookydo

:rolleyes:Oh please. The folks you speak of have the same opportunity to ensure they too get their ressies.
There are NO victims here...

Unfortunately, you are wrong. In 2007 my neighbors went to Disney. It was sort of last minute and needed to be done quickly...It was through Make-a-Wish. They didn't get everything they wanted, like eating in the castle; it was a disappointment but they were grateful for what they were able to get. Maybe someone was holding a reservation they didn't intend to keep either...Perhaps this little girl could have eaten in the castle. Her family didn't have the time nor the opportunity to play the game like you did, even if it is by the rules. So there may be victims in your little scheme. Do you think this has only happened once? I doubt it.

alecshawn

If you expect alecshawn to spend any time thinking about other people...THAT is time NOT SPENT WITH ALECSHAWN THINKING OF ALECSHAWN!!!

God, the nerve of some people!

It takes a lot of effort being a pretend fireman! I know, because I'm a pretend brain surgeon, and it's all I can do to remember to feed my baby once or twice a day!

One day, you'll understand that nothing else matters but alecshawn. You just be grateful that he doesn't take your adr's from you!

Got your back, alec, you old Turd Blossum! That's what President Bush used to call HIS best friend Karl Rove, so I KNOW it's meant with love!
Hey sloppy, thanks again for your help....but listen, politics is not allowed.
Be careful, i need you. Dont get in trouble.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
alecshawn and slappy_magoo.

Please stop the arguing and following each other around in the threads. If you cant do this you are both going to be banned.

techiegsy

Hi pjulie75,
Did you have any problems with your booking reference? I booked the flight inclusive package and went to book our ADRs and found that I had to make two phone calls just to get them because they couldn't find my booking! I also agree it's fa too planned now, But oh well!

Although it was only a half an hour Call :D, haven't managed the second yet (I think we're there at roughly the same time)

So far we've got Jiko, The Plaza Resturant, Yak and Yeti, Rose and Crown Pub (A Taste of home and a good view!!) Brown Derby, Tutto Itallia, Cap'n Jacks, Boma and the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- We booked loads to use all our table service tickets :ROFLOL:

Also does anyone know if there is a special thing at Californian Grill on 4th July that uses table service counters?

TechieGsy

pjulie75

Original Poster
Yes, had a bit of a carry on trying to find my reference number at first, they eventually found me by checking the hotel and date of arrival - took some time though. It really should be put on our Booking Confirmation. Your restaurants sound brilliant, I am getting really excited, I take it you booked with food inclusive?

techiegsy

we did, but after a lot of debate, we got the normal dining plan. I read the Unofficial Guide To WDW(A great read if you haven't already got it) and it said you save a little if you use all of the tokens...

Really excited too!! We're thinking of avoiding the parks on July Forth though...

bayoutinkbelle

Here's a hint: Use your ignore list. It comes in handy. :)

I just made my last ressie and got everything I wanted, although it took me about three calls. I did also have the worst experience with a CM I've ever had. After being on hold about 20 minutes, I got a CM in Grand Gatherings (how that happened, I don't know; I didn't ask for it). Got switched to make my last ressie and the CM told me I couldn't make one for July 11, despite the recording that says ressies could be made through July 15 AND telling her that I was staying on property. I questioned her, she put me on hold, came back and told me she had talked to a supervisor and that I couldn't make the ressie yet and would have to call back in a few days. She said the recording was in error. :brick:

Of course I knew she was wrong, but didn't argue. I just hung up, called back and got someone who knew what to do. Made my last ressie for Crystal Palace, no trouble.

That's the most trouble I've had with the new system, which - to be fair - wasn't really with the system but with a CM using the system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom