HM Awnings, EPCOT Center Hats and C-DVC Oh My! - 8/25

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I found this from the menus on Allearsnet.com. The price is from 4/07:

Starboard Deck Sandwich - ham with tomatoes, broccoli slaw and cheese $6.89

I have never had one so I don't know how tasty it might be :)
man... im glad i asked, :hurl:

ill stick to quick service chicken fingers. :lol:

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Original Poster
I found this from the menus on Allearsnet.com. The price is from 4/07:

Starboard Deck Sandwich - ham with tomatoes, broccoli slaw and cheese $6.89

I have never had one so I don't know how tasty it might be :)

Well, some of us TRY to eat healthy at the World. :lol: The bread is the best part about it. Multigrain and crusty at the ends. I was a little turned off by the broccoli slaw at first but it's not overpowering at all. The whole sandwich is very refreshing on a hot day. The 1/2 sandwich with a bowl of chili is great too.

MAN! Now I want a sandwich. *goes off to have breakfast*

PeoplemoverTTA

Wonder if HM will come out with a FP option...

HM used to have FP, but hasn't now for a few years (machines were just outside the queue entrance).

I'm not a FP basher, but I must say, since FP has been disabled for HM, I have never seen the queue above 20 minutes (and that's about 15 trips in the past 3 years).

I really don't think HM needs FP, and hopefully it won't be put back in, IMO.

JWG

HM used to have FP, but hasn't now for a few years (machines were just outside the queue entrance).

I'm not a FP basher, but I must say, since FP has been disabled for HM, I have never seen the queue above 20 minutes (and that's about 15 trips in the past 3 years).

I really don't think HM needs FP, and hopefully it won't be put back in, IMO.

I must have missed the FP years. We were there in 2000 and 2005 (it was closed during our recent visit). I must say, I never remember waiting more than 15 minutes for the mansion but never knew if that was because of good traffic flow and volumn handling or because the ride was older and less popular.

KevinPage

Every WDW ride has a canopy or something to stand under, not because of the heat, but because of all the RAIN. There isn't 1 ride in WDW, besides the Dumbo & clones that has you standing out in the bare sky.

Unlike DL, where you don't have canopies and such since it rarely rains there. Heck, even in the shade it's cold during the summer in DL.

Every WDW ride has a canopy or something to stand under, not because of the heat, but because of all the RAIN. There isn't 1 ride in WDW, besides the Dumbo & clones that has you standing out in the bare sky.

Unlike DL, where you don't have canopies and such since it rarely rains there. Heck, even in the shade it's cold during the summer in DL.

Surprised that DL has not put a tent over their tea cup ride yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom