HM Attic room issue

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
Original Poster
Hi all,
There was a weird isue with the attic at HM this morning the bride was just a dummy no projection on it and there was a really loud drilling noise...CM's closed the ride after we exited it and were working on it. Other than that was quietish this morning with 40 mins at SM ,70 at PP I think you can guess the rest of the times from that....large crowds heading in as we left. VERY hot the past few days. Thats it for now.

TheDisneyMagic

I will have another check for you this evening as we are probably going to be popping in to the Magic Kingdom tongiht after Epcot.

Crowds have not been too bad, yesturday (late afternoon) we waited less than 10 mins for Star Tours, and walked straight on Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
Original Poster
Hi all,
There was a weird isue with the attic at HM this morning the bride was just a dummy no projection on it and there was a really loud drilling noise...CM's closed the ride after we exited it and were working on it. Other than that was quietish this morning with 40 mins at SM ,70 at PP I think you can guess the rest of the times from that....large crowds heading in as we left. VERY hot the past few days. Thats it for now.

Also I forgot to post the other day they were cycling the ride at Primevil Whirl in case no one else mentioned it...walls are still up.
Today...July 26th there was an issue with VOTLM...during the first showing of the day the final scene where the tail disappears and she gets her legs....well she didnt she lifted off the rock the re was smoke ...it cleared...and low and behold still with a tail. They drew the black curtains after a couple of seconds and didnt mention the issue. She was an awesome Ariel too...had it down.

Monorail_Orange

Whilst the "demolish and replace" thought has its place, now is not the right time. There must be some meaningful addition to capacity in that park before they could realistically consider a major redo - after all, that's all supposed to be part of the issue with Everest and Dinosaur. For now, I'll take cycling the ride as a good sign, and still eventually hope for your resolution.

Back on topic: Hope the HM issue is resolved shortly.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'm still going to disagree with the adults and seniors and go with the teens and kids, Primevil Whirl is BEAST!! :cool:

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

This is completely off topic just wondering how has the weather been the past few days, I arrive on Thursday and heard its been very warm.

In other news hope Haunted Mansion is fixed :)

JustInTime

It could be related to HBG. I mean, she is in his original spot.

But HBG might just get a new spot in the mansion entirely. ;)

Minnie1976

I'm still going to disagree with the adults and seniors and go with the teens and kids, Primevil Whirl is BEAST!! :cool:

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:
What does BEAST mean??? I like the attraction and have laughed my way all throught it once. It reminds me of a ride I use to ride as a child.

MotherOfBirds

What does BEAST mean??? I like the attraction and have laughed my way all throught it once. It reminds me of a ride I use to ride as a child.

Beast: A term used amongst young people to describe something awe-inspiring and impressive; denotes excitement and approval

It could be related to HBG. I mean, she is in his original spot.

Hatty only ever appeared at DLR, so technically he doesn't have an official spot at WDW. Personally, I liked the old spot for the bride, but I grew up with her there. I imagine that the HBG story is being/has been reworked and is not as it was when he debuted 40 years ago, so he could have his own special corner for all we know XD

JustInTime

Hatty only ever appeared at DLR, so technically he doesn't have an official spot at WDW. Personally, I liked the old spot for the bride, but I grew up with her there. I imagine that the HBG story is being/has been reworked and is not as it was when he debuted 40 years ago, so he could have his own special corner for all we know XD

I know. I mean the attic as a spot in general. She inhabits that space. It would be weird for both of them to be in there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnERBLhd5ac&feature=feedf

But where would he have gone if he would have been successful? ;)

And yes, I am hearing he will have his own spot in the Mansion...as I said previously.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom