HM Attic room issue

acishere

I'm still going to disagree with the adults and seniors and go with the teens and kids, Primevil Whirl is BEAST!! :cool:

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

I don't think a wild mouse coaster can really be referred to as beast. I'm sorry I mean BEAST!!!!!!

The Hulk can, the wooden coaster Beast can, but Primevil Whirl I don't think so...

Minnie1976

besides getting my 350 pound finace thrashed into me at the turns ha ha it was good :):hammer:
I laugh or at least smile evertime I think of the ride. They squeezed 4 of us in one vehicle. Some kind of way my husband slipped down and kind of got in a reclinging position and couldn't get back up because we were squeezed in so tight. I laughed like a fool during the whole attraction. I'm sure the people with us thought I had lost it. HA! HA!

MotherOfBirds

Yeah, Kinda gotta agree with you on this one, JustInTime. We already explained it. Go on Urban Dictionary for further details. We're talking about HM and the attic, not American slang or Primeval Whirl.

MotherOfBirds

Apparently Hatty has been on-property (DL or WDW, I'm not sure which) in some form for a long time. I've heard things about head molds and full figures as well. And I don't think they would have promoted the crap out of his image at the DL HM anniversary event a year or so ago for nothing or just for the movie that would (presumably) be in production for a few years. You don't think they are working on other changes within the mansion to shoehorn him into the story, do you? :lookaroun

Lee

Adventurer
Apparently Hatty has been on-property (DL or WDW, I'm not sure which) in some form for a long time. I've heard things about head molds and full figures as well.
His head mold is in Florida, for sure. Not sure if they have used it to produce a full figure yet or not.

MotherOfBirds

Lee, wasn't it part of the plan in to install him at DL around the time of that merch event but it somehow got postponed? And were they going to make him DLR exclusive?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I don't think a wild mouse coaster can really be referred to as beast. I'm sorry I mean BEAST!!!!!!

The Hulk can, the wooden coaster Beast can, but Primevil Whirl I don't think so...

:brick: you people are old. (jk, kinda, not really.. not refurring to the "beast" but refuring to Primevil Whirl) Let's not get in this argument again, please.. an opinion is an opinion. Bye-bye.

-WondersOfLife

acishere

His head mold is in Florida, for sure. Not sure if they have used it to produce a full figure yet or not.
Does anyone know how long its been in Florida?

:brick: you people are old. (jk, kinda, not really.. not refurring to the "beast" but refuring to Primevil Whirl) Let's not get in this argument again, please.. an opinion is an opinion. Bye-bye.

-WondersOfLife

I guess my old 24 year old mind just doesn't understand you little whipper snappers anymore. I wasn't trying to argue with you either, I like Primeval Whirl. I just never expected to see it described as that and was trying to respond jokingly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom