HM Attic room issue

DisneyWall-E

No its not. That means there are plans to reopen the ride rather than demolish and replace the whole area.

AGREE 1,000,000%
I never bought into the Chester and Hester back story. Its just a bad area with a vary cheap/poor backstory added to try and cover it up. And, it does a terrible job of it IMHO.
Rant over, sorry.

TestTrack

AGREE 1,000,000%
I never bought into the Chester and Hester back story. Its just a bad area with a vary cheap/poor backstory added to try and cover it up. And, it does a terrible job of it IMHO.
Rant over, sorry.

Fair point, same thing I thought. It'd be like theming a land in MK "Six Flags Land" where all theming was done poorly and cheaply...but hey its the theme right? Same thing with chester and hester...

RSoxNo1

AGREE 1,000,000%
Rant over, sorry.

We talked about this on Episode #082 of our show with Mitch from Imagineering Disney. The conclusion we reached was that backstory is over-written when budgets are cut.

HMF

That's a mess, they should really clean that place up.

It's a dilapidated Haunted Attic filled with antiques that are over a century old, It's supposed to look like that. that being said I am sure the space will be cleared.

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
Original Poster
This is completely off topic just wondering how has the weather been the past few days, I arrive on Thursday and heard its been very warm.

In other news hope Haunted Mansion is fixed :)

It's been very hot ...in the high 90's with crazy humidity up until today where it was overcast and much more tolerable....i'm sure the heat will return so be careful.

JustInTime

What do y'all think the chances are that they're doing some kind of prep work for Hatty?

Well, I don't see the bride being removed at this point. And that is what was being worked on. I guess there is a possibility that she might have been removed so some other prep work could start...but who knows. The cool thing about HM's projects are that they seem to almost pop up overnight. When nobody is expecting it (walls for new graveyard, new hitchhiking ghosts). Hatty could very well just pop up one morning when nobody else is looking...

But I expect his appearance to be timed with the new Haunted Mansion movie. It would only make sense from a marketing stand point.

jmick71

there is a tarp between the attic and the ball room( that really dark hall way )
i think that would be the perfect spot for the hatbox ghost, also they could be working on it behind the tarp

does anybody have a picture of the temporary bride

JustInTime

there is a tarp between the attic and the ball room( that really dark hall way )
i think that would be the perfect spot for the hatbox ghost, also they could be working on it behind the tarp

does anybody have a picture of the temporary bride

This matches up with a rumor I heard as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom