HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

just a rough translation in case some of you cannot read the Chinese subtitles:
"bringing all new daytime and nighttime spectaculars"
"will for the first time in forever hold an 'making of' exhibition"
"guests can discover the backstories of the castle transformation prior to its grand opening"

HKDLer

Was she saying the making of the castle is an exhibition at the castle? I think they edited part of her speech out because what she said didn't make sense lol. She said "It will include a brand new nighttime spectacular and daytime show, the making of exhibition where guests can peak behind the magic of our castle's transformation ahead of its opening."
I guess what she meant was a preview centre that could be possibly housed in the Plaza Grounds flex space or Main Street Opera House.

E789C07A-CAB4-46CC-8BCE-D00E6D15EC21.jpeg

It’s not because look at this

disney.dreams

View attachment 460563
It’s not because look at this
isn't that slinky dog float already existed in Hong Kong?
I really hope they could update the parade by adding those floats from Anaheim
or maybe some floats with new design would be amazing for its 15th anniversary
but I don't think hkdl would do it because they are so lazy as usual and lack creativity : )
just look at the antman ride, the queue area is nice, but the actual ride is boring
those swarmbots aren't even moving, and there's no animatronic at all, just screen :/
and seems like the frozen ever after is just a clone from epcot with no new scene
the budget of the marvel attraction is also being cut already
I really hope hkdl can become more competitive with a 2nd park
but it seems not possible anymore
even local hong kong citizens don't support their own park
they prefer going to Tokyo instead

IMDREW

I always hoped they'd ship the Frozen PTN float they had in Anaheim to HKDL so they can use it. But I read somewhere they demolished it for the Incredibles float? That would be crazy. It would fit so nicely in HKDL with the new frozen land and PTN already there.

jrhwdw

Isn’t paint the night getting updates?? I saw a rumor and I think the rumors are true about the updated
I saw heard cars will be updated and more updates for parade and new floats are rumored to be coming this year
This may be canceled if these closures keep up any longer.
Just thinking that all this is different than earlier talk of PTN not running with the new Castle Nighttime Spectacular. Hopefully PTN can run with the Castle, updates or not. Maybe PTN Updates this year and Castle Stuff next year for the 15th?

Of course I would like a reopen date! I know, broken record! Just looking for hope today! Been a ROUGH March!!!

iMax

Just thinking that all this is different than earlier talk of PTN not running with the new Castle Nighttime Spectacular. Hopefully PTN can run with the Castle, updates or not. Maybe PTN Updates this year and Castle Stuff next year for the 15th?

Of course I would like a reopen date! I know, broken record! Just looking for hope today! Been a ROUGH March!!!

But the 15th is this September..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom