Hiya :) I'm New And hav a Q.

Flump

Original Poster
Hello and Well I'm Flump and I became a Member Around 20:45 so
Firstly Hello To Everyone and my question (which is odd and i thought of it while eating a sandwich)

What is Your Favourite Disney Movie? and Why

What is Your Favourite Disney Character? and Why

Thankyou And Have a Lovely Easter :)

Luv Flump

Pippa

Hi Flumo and may I be the first here at WDWmagic to say welcome!!! :wave:

All your Disney addictions will be well fed here!

My favourite movie is The Lion King because its just brilliant and my fav character is Pumbaa because he reminds me of my man (belches a lot but totally lovable!!)

Mateo1721

Hey Flump,

Welcome to the board.

My favorite movie is Mulan. I really enjoyed the music and the animation.

My favorite character is Jack Skellington. I really like his attitude and the fact that he is really easy going, but can be rather strong when needed.

Hello flump! Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is my favorite movie because of its characters. This brings me to a tie between the Evil Queen/Witch and Grumpy. I got to play both in my 6th grade play (not a large class :lol: ). Any chance I get to cackle is a good one!

Flump

Original Poster
WOW

OMG that was sooooo quick lol Anyway Thanks To Everyone So Far (I like Mulan aswell) (Lion King has fab songs) ( lol You played both parts in your school play) Anyway People keep it comign and
I feel Welcomed So Thankyou xxx

ogryn

Hiya Flump. Your thread is probably going to be moved to Chit-Chat (a forewarning if you will)

I found some more suitable avatars for you... :) :wave:

Attachments

• flumps2.gif
    flumps2.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 317

alice

Welcome!!

alice/alice in wonderland

lilo & stitch/lilo & stitch

kim possible, chip n dale, ariel, belle, really most of them, and of course MICKEY! :sohappy:

pilka214

my fave movie whould prbly have to be either

1. the lion king and my fave character timon

2. the nightmare before christmas (y dont kno just love the movie)

Dayma

I like all the CGI movies ( Toy Story, Nemo etc... )

My favorite movie is Alice in Wonderland

My favorite character is problably the Chestsire Cat ( bad spelling )

Raven66

Hi Flump!:wave:

My favorite movie...........Mulan, because it teaches girls they can do anything a boy can do (but better :animwink: )

My favorite character.................Tinkerbell

flyersmv

Originally posted by pilka214
my fave movie whould prbly have to be either

2. the nightmare before christmas (y dont kno just love the movie)

I AGREE 100% nightmare before Christmas is BY FAR the best disney movie ever. I personally dont think any of the others even compeat with this one.

Ra.G.e

Welcome.

Favorite Movie: Beauty & the Beast. My wife and I consider it to be "our" movie. Great songs. Romantic.

Favorite Character: Uncle Scrooge. Why? He's actually more like me than any of the mainstream Disney bunch (except the rich part) and downright crotchety. He was also created by the ever-brilliant Carl Barks.

Kwit35

HMMMM?!?

I guess my favorite movie is Sleeping Beauty, due to the beautiful animation.

My favorite character would be Pooh, due to his great view of the world.

JTFerret

Favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast. Favorite character is Mr. Toad, the only person who drives worse than I do! :lookaroun

Singing: It's Flump, it's Flump, it's Flump...she's in my head (sorry, couldn't resist that) :hammer:

JBSLJames

Favorite movie - Robin Hood because Maid Marianne is a fox :eek: and my favorite character is Eeyore - just because.

Welcome aboard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom