Hit me with your Best snack

Ears to you

Original Poster
We will be coming to Disney on January 1,2007 :sohappy: looking for your info on snacks so hit me with location of snack and what it is keep in mind I 'll be useing the dinning plan so make sure you note them on your post something like CHEESE FRIES:slurp: would be good

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
#1 - Dole Whips :slurp::slurp::slurp:

#2 - Figaro Fries :slurp::slurp:

#3 - Mickey Premium Bar :slurp:

Buzzes Dad

Mickey Bars - almost anywhere

Churros - Fronteir Land cart and in Epcot

Frozen Coke Products - Almost anyway

Ice Cream Floats - Main Street

Turkey Legs - Each Park has them

Dole Whip - Adventureland

Dwarful

mmm....this thread is making me hungry...and making me remember all the great choices we will have in just a few more weeks. My favorites are:
Rice Cream in Norway
Pastry in France
Mickey Choc. Turtle Clusters at MainSt. Confectionary
Fish N Chips in England

paulieuk1969

My top 3 are funnel cake (American pavillion @ Epcot), caramel popcorn (Fantasmic) and the pineapple Dole whip float (Aloha Isle in Adventureland). :slurp:

DDuckFan130

I still haven't tried the Dole Whip. Every time I pass by "ooh that's what the people on wdwmagic love so much" and I keep walking :lookaroun

Maybe this weekend :lol:

Ears to you

Original Poster
Thanks to all of you these all sound good . Now which snacks can I get with the meal plan snack if any of these . keep the snacks comeing Hit With your best snack.

il grande chuck

at typhoon lagoon, there is a stand by the lockers where they serve freshly made (still hot from the fryer) donut holes. then they sprinkle them with sugar and serve them with a little cup of chocolate sauce for dipping.

to. die. for.

technically speaking, they are excluded from the dining plan :mad:, but they were so incredible i didn't care.

chuck

tink rules

Ok... so after reading the title... does anyone else keep hearing Pat Benetar???

Ok... Anything from the Confectionary...but I'm sure it's not on the food plan...

Citrus swirl from the Sunshine tree terrace...

Funnell Cakes....

Turkey Legs....

& my choice for the ice cream sandwich... the one that is shaped like Mickey and filled with cookies and cream ice cream...

DisneyLindz

I LOVE the different types of candy apples at The Candy Cauldron (think that's what it is called) on the West Side. Doubt it's on the dining plan, but worth the money spent!

:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom