High School Musical Has Vanished!

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Yesterday, Saturday Jan. 6th saw the last show of HSM Pep Rally. As of Sunday, the stage was completely gone and there is no trace of the show ever being there.

yeti

Its gone? Its really gone?

............. :lookaroun

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: YESS!YESS!YESS!:D :D

DDuckFan130

lol sorry to say (sarcasm) I saw it in Tomorrowland on January 4th.

It really sticks out, HSM...Tomorrowland...don't see a connection.

Yes, yes I know understatement of the year.
I think since the OP made his post today, he really meant January 6th :lol:

So yeah you also saw it, but maybe he just got the months mixed up :lol:

If it is moving to MGM, I think it's great. I thought the show was really cute, especially when they asked children what they wanted to be when they grow up. My only problem is they were missing a couple of the songs I like :lol: :hammer:

I think since the OP made his post today, he really meant January 6th :lol:

So yeah you also saw it, but maybe he just got the months mixed up :lol:

If it is moving to MGM, I think it's great. I thought the show was really cute, especially when they asked children what they wanted to be when they grow up. My only problem is they were missing a couple of the songs I like :lol: :hammer:

lol, I saw 5 minutes of the movie and...i couldn't take it anymore. :( lol

:D you're from Miami.

mrtoad

Does anyone know when it will be at the Studios? My daughter has been looking forward to it and we are arriving on the 27th of this month. I have a feeling we won't get to see it.

Dwarful

My daughters made my poor husband stand in the sun a few days after Christmas to video tape that show. Your right, it didn't really 'fit' tomorrowland..unless you count all the parents wishing it were already 'tomorrow' so they wouldn't still be standing watching the HMS show! ;)

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Well, have to say...I had to watch it on the Disney Channel to see what all the fuss was about.
And I have to admit...it was much better than I was expecting. My 12yo niece and 10yo nephew loved it. Yep...they have the sound track too.

It just makes sense to have any type of show like this at the studios....and as has been said before...NOT Tomorrowland. No connection at all there.

I'm sure it will bring in the families when promoted right at the studios. And besides..the studios needs a fresh new show now-a-days.

Lennyg512

on the DisneyLink that can be downloaded from disneyparks.com, it says that High School Musical Pep Rally opens at the Disney-MGM Studios in late January

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
I personally think it should be at the ABC Theater... it's inside and cool... good acoustics... and pep rally's that I had in my high school were held in an auditoreum that's sorta the same...

MissM

Its gone? Its really gone?

............. :lookaroun

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: YESS!YESS!YESS!:D :D
Agreed! What an absurdly stupid thing to have in Tomorrowland. Cheerleaders? Pep Rally? I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. :hurl:

Thank goodness it's gone.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom