High Line West Side construction

RayTheFirefly

Are there any maps of where all the High Line sections will be? I'm having a hard time visualizing what the "path" will be like. (Some benevolent photoshopper is more than welcome to make one :).)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Are there any maps of where all the High Line sections will be? I'm having a hard time visualizing what the "path" will be like. (Some benevolent photoshopper is more than welcome to make one :).)

I believe it is the three sections we know of. The one outside Starbucks, the one by Food Truck Park (which will be guest carrying), and then the third section by Splitsville.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, Nov 16. Food Truck park. As shown by the recent aerial photos, landscaping and plantings are installed. Today the workers were putting finishing touches on paint. This "over the wall" photo near Starbucks shows the area should be open soon for guests.

IMG_3867.JPG

NeXuS1000

Photo update as of Sunday, Nov 16. Food Truck park. As shown by the recent aerial photos, landscaping and plantings are installed. Today the workers were putting finishing touches on paint. This "over the wall" photo near Starbucks shows the area should be open soon for guests.

View attachment 73986

Looks like the area is finally getting in shape to open up! Aaaaalmost Summer 2014, huh? :p

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Tuesday, Nov 18. Workers were still painting some areas today.

IMG_3902.JPG

The food trucks were parked in the lot north of Cirque du Soleil today, maybe in preparation for moving into the Food Truck Park.

IMG_3883.JPG

Finally, here is an overhead view of the structure being built in front of Splitsville.

IMG_3903.JPG

mm121

I believe it is the three sections we know of. The one outside Starbucks, the one by Food Truck Park (which will be guest carrying), and then the third section by Splitsville.
it will no longer be guest carrying, the elevator was canceled :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom