Votes: 320 69.3%
  • No, I don't think it's a hidden yeti

Votes: 83 18.0%
  • I am undecided

Votes: 59 12.8%

• Total voters

bhg469

hardcard said:
kinda makes everest look like trashy the trash heap from fraggle rock ;)

evertrash.gif

ROFL!!!!

goofntink

To Bassman, to see the HM at Splash Mountain got to Http:/WWW.Hiddenmickeys.org/WDW/MagicKingdom/Frontier/Splash.Html.
To right of third report is pic of Hidden mickey, click it to see for yourself

HoW

I ovted yes. And even if it isn't intentional, it is like when people saw the gargoyle from Hunchback on the far side of ToT due to the nighttime lighting a few years back.

spectro0294

goofntink said:
To Bassman, to see the HM at Splash Mountain got to Http:/WWW.Hiddenmickeys.org/WDW/MagicKingdom/Frontier/Splash.Html.
To right of third report is pic of Hidden mickey, click it to see for yourself

Haha!! I always thought I noticed that before but I never thought anything of it. That's great.

I voted yes, but not convinced it's the yeti. Sure it looks like the stylised pictures of him (or her :lookaroun) but it really does just look like a sad face caught in the light.
Meh.

peppermintbark1

goofntink said:
Sorry to tell you nay sayers, but it is a hidden yeti. Was done intentionally by WDI. As a matter of fact, if anyone else noticed they also were testing out different lighting schemes just before the ride opened on the mountain. One of the main reasons was so he could be seen better. Some of the lighting schemes made him disappear. Just for further thought, think of the opening when the boats come out and go down the big drop at splash mountain, it's a side profile of mickey's head, and a hidden mickey.:eek:

OMG you're right! that splash mountain thing is awesome!

tnemgif

For anyone that still can't see the yeti, I made a quick and (yes, i know) bad photoshop pic of it's eyes in red and then the darker portion (head) part cut out.
yeti33bn.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom