Hidden Pirate Mountain drawing?

SFSC26

Original Poster
im wondering where the jungle HM would go, if thats where Pirate Mountain is going, maybe below where the split station is, because that looks to be more of a plaza

FigmentJedi

Is Tiki Room present in some form on these plans? The pics of Tahitian Terrace and the fact that Tikis will be present on Jungle Cruise is giving me this hope.

SFSC26

Original Poster
speaking of the jungle cruise what exactly happens at the end of the ride between those two rock formations, i never really understood

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There is something there.. I`ll have a dig for the aerial photos to see what land is there, and if the berm was bridged during construction.

SFSC26

Original Poster
thats what i thought too, but i didnt know of any roller coaster thats supposed to go in there, Maybe a new INDY?

FigmentJedi

stitchcastle said:
considering they're in a hurry, probably something similar to Raging Spirits?
It is Raging Spirits. I saw it at Laughing Place. A Hong Kong newspaper announced that Small World, Pirate Mountain, Raging Spirits, Peter Pan's Flight and (as we already know) Autopia are coming as part of phase 2. No Haunted Mansion yet though :(

FigmentJedi

No, but I got AIM.
EDIT: Just figured out where Small World would probably go. In aerial pictures, there is some cleared land outside the berm behind the teacups and next to Philharmagic. That is where I think it will go

Madison

It is not Raging Spirits/Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril. It looks very much like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad -- and by 'very much', I mean 'exactly'.

I'm basing this on the photo of the master plan, of course, and not the Apple Daily. That track plan is not the same as Raging Spirits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom