hidden mickey's outside of WDW...

WDWbrightcubs

Original Poster
We just got a new Nissan Cube today! When my partner and I were looking at them we didn't realize that they have a hidden Mickey inside! We got our new car today and there's a hidden mickey, it's the cup holder! Tell me that it's not meant to be!:lookaroun

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29091113@N05/3631675286/

(sorry for the bad quality, was taken on my phone...)

Anyone else have any good hidden mickey's outside of WDW???

wdwmomof3

I love it! :ROFLOL:

A friend and I were eating at the Cheese Cake Factory when I spotted hidden Mickeys in the glass above the tables there. They are on both ends. I know she thinks I'm crazy for finding them out in public. :ROFLOL:

DisneyPrincess5

That's great!

I always see them... or should I say 'see' them...I think my mind bends things to look like HMs sometimes because Disney is always on my mind :lol:

I_heart_Tigger

I just got a new camera and was playing with it a few nights ago and got a hidden mickey photo in the clouds.....please tell me you see it, too :lookaroun my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy for seeing Mickey everywhere

MickeyCloud.jpg

WDW 3

I just got a new camera and was playing with it a few nights ago and got a hidden mickey photo in the clouds.....please tell me you see it, too :lookaroun my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy for seeing Mickey everywhere

MickeyCloud.jpg
It's sooo obvious! You are NOT crazy!

DizneyPryncess

I love it! :ROFLOL:

A friend and I were eating at the Cheese Cake Factory when I spotted hidden Mickeys in the glass above the tables there. They are on both ends. I know she thinks I'm crazy for finding them out in public. :ROFLOL:

haha, i know the exact ones that you mean! i was just there for brunch the other day & pointed them out!

I love all these non-disney world hidden mickey pictures. The cup holders definetely make a mickey head! I'm glad I'm not the only person who does this! I took this picture outside Mellon Arena after the Pens won a playoff series in 2008. I was just trying to get a picture of the fireworks for my pens scrapbook, so I reached out the car window & clicked. Only later did I realized how much it looked like a Mickey.

MickeyFireworks-1.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

Over at The Museum of Science & Industry in Chicago there's a Huge Dollhouse called Colleen Moore's Fairy Castle. Colleen Moore was a silent film actress of the 20's. She made several friends including one Walt Disney who also gave her a gift to place inside her castle..it's pretty small and would be counted as a hidden Mickey!
ChicagoHiddenmickey.jpg

See if you can find the Hidden Mickey in this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom