Hi

Princess_Aurora

Original Poster
Hello n thanks for the welcome ^^Hope everyone have a great Christmasits not snowing here but by any chance is it snowing anywhere that u guys r from?

Uponastar

Morning Princess! I'm from Philly and we got a slushy, wet coating of snow here this morning. Looked pretty for a little while, but it's probably just going to melt away. However, there is a chance of more snow tomorrow night. 'Tis the season!

Princess_Aurora

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Morning Princess! I'm from Philly and we got a slushy, wet coating of snow here this morning. Looked pretty for a little while, but it's probably just going to melt away. However, there is a chance of more snow tomorrow night. 'Tis the season!

Morning to u as well^^ since im from philly as well it is snowing then^^
^^ i guess i didnt look out the window lol
wow the snow is so pretty n white ^^

darthdarrel

Welcome to wdwmagic!:wave: Boy has it snowed here, we got socked with a terrible snow storm lastnight, thank god the power didn't go off.

barnum42

Had snow in the UK a week ago. Calmed down since. Headed to my sisters over in PA, where they have had several inches of the white stuff.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Nice blanket of snow here

Ottawa has a very nice dusting of snow coming down right now. About an inch on the ground, just enough to look pretty without having to shovel anything.

Shovelling will be required soon though... sigh! :brick:

Can't wait until two months from today...

Safari Giraffe

Hello and Welcome!:wave:

Snow is on the ground in Indiana. It is also bitter cold today. I think the high is only going to be in the teens today.:(

(My dogs don't seem to mind it though...they love to eat the snow and ice):slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom