Hi Im back

MISS MINNIE

Original Poster
I have literally walked into the house after a 9 hour flight home.

We stayed at ASMo...

Any questions I will try to answer...

MISS MINNIE

Original Poster
Thanks

Yes we had a brilliant time.... glad to be back though.. cant do with the hot weather much prefer english weather

(I lie convincingly too)

lol

I wanna go back..NOW

sob sob

markymark

Welcome back Minnie. Glad to hear you had a great time, and what dedication, off the plane and straight on the forum - well done!

:)

The Mom

Premium Member
Welcome back Miss Minnie! I've missed our chats, and there have been a few changes around here! Unfortunately, I'm leaving tomorrow, so it's a real "hello I must be leaving" situation. Just glad you're home safe and sound. :)

DisneyFreak

I'd say welcome back but I know after coming home from a WDW trip it's not much of a welcome and you just want to go back.

Anyway, do you have anything to report that jaz might have missed?

MISS MINNIE

Original Poster
Dis Josh... Oh I have your pressie right here for you but you will have to come and collect it....

Disneyfreak....I dont want to be here...I want to be back there..sob sob sob

We had a brilll time...

Ariel

Welcome back Minnie!! We're so happy to see you again, although I'm sure you're not thinking the same about us. But we understand. Glad to hear you had a great trip!! :)

I won't say welcome back home, because I know that's not where you want to be. So welcome back to the boards. I'm glad to hear you had such a great time. Now, warm up those fingers and start typing. We want to hear all about it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom