Hi From New England!

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Original Poster
Hey everyone! I obviously live in New England. I have live in North Carolina, TAMPA FLORIDA, Cincinnati Ohio, and now in New England. We used to have annual passes to WDW when we lived in Tampa so I grew up with the magic Disney had to offer. I am a ski instrustor, I am almost 16, I am a roller coaster enthusiast, and my next trip to my favorite place on earth is in August!

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Original Poster
WDWFREAK53, I love your avatar, it is really cool how you did that. Too bad the only New England team I like is the Huskies because I have lived in so many place and I like teams from all over.

WDWFREAK53

WDWFREAK53, I love your avatar, it is really cool how you did that. Too bad the only New England team I like is the Huskies because I have lived in so many place and I like teams from all over.

How long have you lived in New England?

I'm assuming, if you're a ski instructor, you're north of Boston. I'm gonna pinpoint it down to Vermont though. Best skiing around :)

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Original Poster
How long have you lived in New England?

I'm assuming, if you're a ski instructor, you're north of Boston. I'm gonna pinpoint it down to Vermont though. Best skiing around :)

Actually I am an instructor at a very small mountain in Northwestern Ct called Ski Sundown. Maybe you have heard of it...?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom