Hey, MrPromey!

mightyduck

Original Poster
Excellent advice, DisneyFreak. Good that we have you around. So you'll be at the pool with us? We're expecting you. :)

Ariel

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

It's always a good idea to practice with a snorkel before the main event. That way you perfect your breathing techniques before becoming submerged.

Being a mermaid, I have very good breathing techniques and have experience in being submerged... ;)

MrPromey

Are you for real?! I mean, a guy can only do so much in one day. I'm not a race horse… Well, OK. Since you asked so nicely… just give me a minute...

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey
Are you for real?! I mean, a guy can only do so much in one day. I'm not a race horse… Well, OK. Since you asked so nicely… just give me a minute...

Ooh, thanks... :)

markymark

Promey, these ladies aren't just possesions, they are people who should be respected. Saying they are yours makes you sound like Jay - London and his "Token Woman"quote.

MrPromey

OK, I'm sorry Mark, you are right. :( What I should have said was that I have to keep these wonderful ladies in my WDWMagic life happy. :)

markymark

Originally posted by MrPromey
OK, I'm sorry Mark, you are right. :( What I should have said was that I have to keep these wonderful ladies in my WDWMagic life happy. :)

Hey fine answer. I think it is important that we see these wonderful people for who they really are, plus you really dont want to be associated with Jay-London!

Ariel

Originally posted by markymark
Promey, these ladies aren't just possesions, they are people who should be respected. Saying they are yours makes you sound like Jay - London and his "Token Woman"quote.

You always know just the right thing to say... ;)

markymark

Originally posted by Ariel

You always know just the right thing to say... ;)

Hey I just speak from the heart!!

BTW when did you do this Japanese Advert

Attachments

• disneysea_3[1].jpg
    disneysea_3[1].jpg
    19 KB · Views: 21

Ariel

Originally posted by markymark

Hey I just speak from the heart!!

BTW when did you do this Japanese Advert

Well isn't that sweet...

Goodness, I had forgotten all about that picture...hope there aren't any others... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom