Hey, MrPromey!

Ariel

Originally posted by mightyduck

(psst...Ariel...I can't cook...:eek: If I'm cooking, he's having a sandwich...and a snow cone)

Oh...well, I'll cook then and you pick the movie!! How does that sound?

MrPromey

WOW! I just checked my email and I had 17 messages from the forum about my in-box. You all really were busy this morning, weren’t you? I feel so loved… :) I feel so frightened…:eek:

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey
What? Did you just go drop them in the box yesterday rather than going in and fessing up?

There were at least 10 people in line and some of the kids were whiny! I dropped them in the inside box, not the outside one...sheesh... I've never returned a video late there before, but i'm sure they'll charge me...

mightyduck

Original Poster
WOW! I just checked my email and I had 17 messages from the forum about my in-box. You all really were busy this morning, weren’t you? I feel so loved… :) I feel so frightened…:eek:

That wasn't me....I was at work...sort of...but I wasn't here...that was probably Marky looking to compare notes and DisneyFreak being nosy... ;)

MrPromey

Whiny kids? Once again people, I remind you that this is a person shaping the future of America. This is a person that your children go to school to be taught by. Anyone out there besides me concerned yet?:p

mightyduck

Original Poster
Whiny kids? Once again people, I remind you that this is a person shaping the future of America. This is a person that your children go to school to be taught by. Anyone out there besides me concerned yet?:p

But these were small kids...I teach big kids (because I don't like the whining of the smaller ones--"He broke my crayon!" "She took my pencil!" "He pushed me!" "She touched me!" "He's making faces!" "She said she won't be my best friend anymore!"--yikes!).

DisneyFreak

I bet mightyduck is an excellent teacher and I have all the confidence that she is doing the best job she can. In fact, I'd let her teach me and shape my future.

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyFreak

I bet mightyduck is an excellent teacher and I have all the confidence that she is doing the best job she can. In fact, I'd let her teach me and shape my future.

Anytime, DisneyFreak, anytime... :)

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyFreak

I don't know what you're talking about? :p

No, no, DisneyFreak...if you're selling the sweet and innocent thing, you have to *sell* it... don't let your intonation wander up at the end of the sentence like that... you need to be certain...

"I don't know what you're talking about." or even
"I don't know what you're talking about...." with ellipses so you sound confused...

(anything else you wanted me to teach you?;) )

dopey

Intelligent discontent is the mainspring of civilization.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom