Hey guys :)

Sorcerer Jen

Original Poster
I'm Jen and I'm 20 from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I came across this forum while researching my beloved Disney on Google :)

I'm just about to become a Student again so I can hopefully attend University next year, I only wish there was a Disney degree I could study! I reckon I would ace it :D

The first time I ever went to a Disney Park was when I was 3 and my family won a trip to Disneyland Paris (or Euro Disney as it was known back then!) and I fell in love with the magic, my addiction defiantly started then! Since then I've been once again to DLP and 7 times to WDW.

WDW is my favourite place in the entire world, I would pack up tomorrow and go live there, it means so much to me. The happiest time of my life have been there, just being among the amazing Disney magic. I think of it as my second home and I yearn for the day I can go back again, I love it so much.

My favourite park is Magic Kingdom and my favourite ride is Soarin'. I was nearly in tears the first time I rode it as it was so moving with the beautiful soundtrack and lovely images. My favourite show is Fantasmic! as it just blows me away!

As you may have guessed my favourite character is Sorcerer Mickey, I love him so much I'm getting him tattooed my my hip soon and possibly my own little Hidden Mickey somewhere too :)

Favourite films include Beauty And The Beast, Fantasia, Alice In Wonderland and The Lion King. I haven't seen High School Musical or anything like that as I'm scared it will take away from the classic Disney magic lol, it sounds silly but meh :)

My friends actually call me the ''Disney Guru'' lol and some think I'm daft being 20 and loving Disney so much but I tell them Disney is for everyone and their missing out!

I've waffled on long enough now lol, so I look forward to getting involved and getting to know you all! x

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom