Hess Express Gas Stations to be rebranded as Speedway

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Well that didn't last very long. Looks like the Speedway was bought out by the owners of 7-Eleven. I am not sure what the means for the WDW locations but we will most likely see 7-Eleven as the convenience store, not sure who will be the gas provider.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Well that didn't last very long. Looks like the Speedway was bought out by the owners of 7-Eleven. I am not sure what the means for the WDW locations but we will most likely see 7-Eleven as the convenience store, not sure who will be the gas provider.

SLURPEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmdr_Crimson

Probably the same fuel Speedway uses since it's under their use? Just wondering what their plans are for Speedy Reward members and their points..I got quite a bit built up..

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Maybe we'll be able to find Japanese snacks in the re-branded stores!!!
1596472325011.png

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

I haven't been able to find information on if they are keeping the Speedway name or if they will re-brand Speedway locations. There is a sizable Speedway presence in my area, so this popped up on my radar earlier today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom