Hess Express Gas Stations to be rebranded as Speedway

MissM

Our local Hess stations changed overnight to Speedway several months ago. And while the items offered up inside remain the same, they did completely change the interior layout of the one near me. Prior to the switchover, I never really heard of Speedway. I kinda miss the Hess look though. While it's primarily just a color change/paint job, I feel like the Hess looked a little nicer than the Speedway does. *shrugs*

J_Krafty24

Love Speedway! In Ohio Speedway has pricelock. If you are signed up for it and the price goes up during the day you have until midnight to fill up at the lower price. They even send out warnings when the price goes up at your favorite stations.

PREMiERdrum

Bexley here... and work up in Dublin.. so its at the corner of James and Broad they are adding a big one! Cleaned up the area plus puts it as the closest station to the airport!

All too familiar... I commuted to Capital for the duration of my college career. Nice to see that area getting some love.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Holy crap! I'll be able to use my Speedy Rewards card (long boring commute here!) to get Tornados and other gourmet food items -

TornadosCooked.jpg

DABIGCHEEZ

Doubtful, unless you have old old old ones still in original unopened packaging they aren't worth anything. I can't go to a garage sale or flea market without seeing piles of them.

As I do... have many years from like 66 or 67 on. Many in sealed boxes, as when my grandparents started getting them for me they always bought 2... one to play with and one to save. Have the open ones too, but were passed to my kids. The boxed ones still sit in storage... will only go up in value, but I prob will never sell them though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom