Here's you, here's me

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Top three - which states would tempt you?

That's tough...cause I'm partial to Florida. I'm sure there are people that live in other states that feel the same way about their states. From my personal perspective I don't know that there would be a "state" per se. There are some cities I've enjoyed in my travels that still are on my "great to visit...but" list. If forced to make a decision - off the top of my head - I'd go with maybe a Ft Worth, a Savannah, or a Hilton Head. (and that's without doing any research on what it's actually like to live there)

I love the Florida coast. From Key West to Jax Beach on east coast and on the west from Pensacola on down to Naples. There are so many little pockets and small little beach towns each with their own unique identity and color.

clarabellej

Well, I’ll just add this. I sat at home this year and let my now 17 year old go off with a school group. Breaking our at least 12 year streak.

No fun, let me tell you.

Then to add insult to injury, the teacher in charge of the group chose not to obtain initial FPs because she did not see the point????!!!

😤🤬🤯🤑 I was back home holding my breath while I bit my tongue. Ouch!!!!!

Despite the fact that they were entitled to get them 60 days prior to the trip.

My daughter got a FP day of for Splash Mountain, but was told to cancel it bc water rides are dangerous???

Apparently this is school poliicy.

She then stood in the long standby line.

They skipped “Snow White’s Roller Coaster.” The teacher could not even get the name right, because of the long standby line.

You get the picture.

I think the point of the post is to show what not to do.

People’s lack of knowledge and preplanning shocks me. It can absolutely ruin the entire experience.

This is me: easy breezy going along with my FPs and getting the additional ones one at a time after the first 3 are gone.

Drinking my free water. Taking a break on the People Mover and

carrying next to nothing into the park while Joe Schmoe lugs a backpack equipped to climb Mt Everest or be lost in the wilderness for days on end.

With resort cups hanging off his pack straps.

Wait, did he bring the kitchen sink?? No, it’s just the empty Mickey one!

It can be done effortlessly people. Even at the height of Spring Break.

Yep, that’s me, kicking back with my orange swirl from Sunshine Tree Terrace while the other schmucks are in line at Aloha Isle.

Oh wait, Mr. Schmuck used Mobile Ordering 😉

Doing a little homework is the key.

And yes, you guessed it, the kids had fun despite it all 🤗

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Well, I’ll just add this. I sat at home this year and let my now 17 year old go off with a school group. Breaking our at least 12 year streak.

No fun, let me tell you.

Then to add insult to injury, the teacher in charge of the group chose not to obtain initial FPs because she did not see the point????!!!

😤🤬🤯🤑 I was back home holding my breath while I bit my tongue. Ouch!!!!!

Despite the fact that they were entitled to get them 60 days prior to the trip.

My daughter got a FP day of for Splash Mountain, but was told to cancel it bc water rides are dangerous???

Apparently this is school poliicy.

She then stood in the long standby line.

They skipped “Snow White’s Roller Coaster.” The teacher could not even get the name right, because of the long standby line.

You get the picture.

I think the point of the post is to show what not to do.

People’s lack of knowledge and preplanning shocks me. It can absolutely ruin the entire experience.

This is me: easy breezy going along with my FPs and getting the additional ones one at a time after the first 3 are gone.

Drinking my free water. Taking a break on the People Mover and

carrying next to nothing into the park while Joe Schmoe lugs a backpack equipped to climb Mt Everest or be lost in the wilderness for days on end.

With resort cups hanging off his pack straps.

Wait, did he bring the kitchen sink?? No, it’s just the empty Mickey one!

It can be done effortlessly people. Even at the height of Spring Break.

Yep, that’s me, kicking back with my orange swirl from Sunshine Tree Terrace while the other schmucks are in line at Aloha Isle.

Oh wait, Mr. Schmuck used Mobile Ordering 😉

Doing a little homework is the key.

And yes, you guessed it, the kids had fun despite it all 🤗
Yeah, but what about the boyfriend??? Inquiring minds want to know!

NickMaio

Haha thanks internet troll. Ive seen many of your posts lately. All negative and trying to be a keyboard bully. Do me a favor and hit the ignore button on my posts.
:eek: - - - Oh my gosh
My opinion is negative sometimes....... on an internet forum... and this makes me a bully?

The OP wrote a nonsensical bragging post - - - sorry you didn't have issues with is - - - I thought it was posted simply to get a rise out of people......you know like trolls do..........

Anyway - - - thanks for reading and remembering my posts - - - I am touched.

ppete1975

:eek: - - - Oh my gosh
My opinion is negative sometimes....... on an internet forum... and this makes me a bully?

The OP wrote a nonsensical bragging post - - - sorry you didn't have issues with is - - - I thought it was posted simply to get a rise out of people......you know like trolls do..........

Anyway - - - thanks for reading and remembering my posts - - - I am touched.
"Just a pointless brag post............
They have to come out from under their bridge sometimes...........
You are a sad little man......"
Replying to me looked like you were saying that about me. Now if I mistook that, I owe you an apology but the way I read it certainly ed me off.

NickMaio

"Just a pointless brag post............
They have to come out from under their bridge sometimes...........
You are a sad little man......"
Replying to me looked like you were saying that about me. Now if I mistook that, I owe you an apology but the way I read it certainly ****ed me off.
I was talking about the original poster.....
I was also quoting Buzz Lightyear.....being a WDW forum and all.

Scrooged

This thread:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom