Here's you, here's me

Club Cooloholic

I really tried my best to understand what in the world you’re even talking about. Is this a bragging thread or something ? Also no one is buying 1 day tickets , no one.
You must have missed the guy who posted a question about which parl has the best VR rides at WDW, he can only go to one.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Also no one is buying 1 day tickets , no one.

There are quite a few people buying 1 day tickets. Think about it. Orlando is a huge conference/convention market (2nd only to Vegas). You have a lot of conference/convention attendees that bring a "significant other" or in some cases their entire families with them.

It's the whole "Bleisure" (yes, that's a thing) mindset. They go to Orlando for business and extend a night, two, or three. These people are in the market for a 1 day ticket. It doesn't make sense for them to go the multi-day route because their intention is to hit Disney once, and maybe Uni once, and/or take a day to visit Sea World. I'd suggest that this is the primary market that the 1 day ticket caters to.

Damon7777

Original Poster
.Also no one is buying 1 day tickets , no one.

There are some folk who do it.

last Fri inside Epcot I was talking with a woman for a spell who showed up at 1pm on a one day pass(we were both waiting for our daughters who were splashing in the Future World water fountains). She pointed towards the distant World Showcase and asked "is there anything over there, what is all that? Do they have rides? "
She also made it clear not to go to Animal Kingdom, ever, because she heard it was too crowded.

I doubt that she fully appreciated Epcot, or the rest of WDW for that matter.

Last edited:

MichiganDisneyDad4

There are some folk who do it.

last Fri inside Epcot I was talking with a woman for a spell who showed up at 1pm on a one day pass(we were both waiting for our daughters who were splashing in the Future World water fountains). She pointed towards the distant World Showcase and asked "is there anything over there, what is all that? Do they have rides? "
She also made it clear not to go to Animal Kingdom, ever, because she heard it was too crowded.

I doubt that she fully appreciated Epcot, or the rest of WDW for that matter.
Agree that people buy one day passes on a regular basis and are as clueless as the lady you spoke too. These are the people that will do Disney once and say "eh, it was ok, won't do it again." Guess that's just all the better, more room for us fanatics that love every waking moment that we are immersed in the wonderful world of Disney.

Damon7777

Original Poster
Went to Disneyworld during the week of Christmas ....................The parks were not even crowded.

Here's me: falls over in disbelief

Here's me again getting back on my feet wondering if the planets aligned, you had some super amazing good fortune fall upon you or Zeus himself intervened during your visit.

Dunston

Here's you:

Here's me:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom