Here are the meals I reserved!!

rhodehogg

Here are the meals I reserved JUST this morning, and we are going Sept 22-30. I know, I thought the travel agent had reserved them already, and she hadn't. Anyway, this is what I got:

Cinderellas Royal Table 4pm
Chef Mickey 11am
Crystal Palace 4pm
50's Prime TIme 4pm
Ohana 9:30 am
Garden Grill 4:30
COral Reef 11:40

Keep in mind that we have two children (girl-7 and boy5) going with us and this is our first trip to disney. Does this look ok to y'all. I reserved one sit down per day. I tried to get the fantasmic package, and they were sold out. Oh well. Tell me what you think. We are staying at All Stars Sports.

sbkline

Four of those are ones we plan to eat at next year. We ate at Cinderella's Royal Table last time and it was good. Just keep in mind that it will cost you two dining plan credits if you are doing the Dining plan. And for one more word to the wise, I have been told that, if you are using the dining plan, you are more likely to come out ahead by it if you use all your table service meals for supper, since supper is more expensive than lunch or breakfast. :wave:

Upvote 0

rhodehogg

Original Poster
OK My travel agent said that CInderella was not present at the dinner, when the walt disney lady that took my reservations said that she would be. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Upvote 0

DisneyLindz

Chef Mickey 11am
Crystal Palace 4pm
50's Prime TIme 4pm

Fantastic Choices!!! I've eaten at all of them except for Coral Reef and Garden Grill, but I have heard rave reviews about those two. Your kids will love Chef Mickey and Cinderella's Royal Table (even if Cinderella isn't there). 50s Prime Time is a hoot, great atmosphere. Ohana is one of my all time favorites, fantastic food and a beautiful resort to wander around.
Congrats on your first trip to Disney World, you'll be hooked!!!

Upvote 0

pacochran

I agree great places.

Chef Mickey is great though we ate there for supper but I'm sure lunch will be great there. I have heard lot's of people really like their breakfast too.

Prime time is great also, my recomendation is the Pot Roast, it's out of this world.

As to Cinderella's Table, if I'm not mistaken it's only a character for Breakfast and last year they added Lunch, so you might not get her at 4pm. We did breakfast and it was great.

Haven't eaten at the others but have heard good things.

Good Luck,

We'll be down in November can't wait, wish we were going in September.

Upvote 0

Damien666

Ok, I think you made a very nice list. Cinderella's Royal Table is really nice. I do know some other good resturants but I don't know kids your age would enjoy them.

Upvote 0

kennygman

Congrats.

Here's what we've got
Cindy's Breakfast
Chef Mickey's Dinner
Ohana Breakfast
Crystal Palace Breakfast (before park open) & a Lunch
Liberty Tree Dinner
Whispering Canyon Dinner
Le Cellier (for us 2)
1900 PK Dinner
Hollywood and Vine Breakfast (before park open)

Daughter is doing the Tea Party and son doing the Pirate cruise.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

rhodehogg said:
Here are the meals I reserved JUST this morning, and we are going Sept 22-30. I know, I thought the travel agent had reserved them already, and she hadn't. Anyway, this is what I got:

Chef Mickey 11am
Crystal Palace 4pm
50's Prime TIme 4pm

Keep in mind that we have two children (girl-7 and boy5) going with us and this is our first trip to disney. Does this look ok to y'all. I reserved one sit down per day. I tried to get the fantasmic package, and they were sold out. Oh well. Tell me what you think. We are staying at All Stars Sports.

Nice choices, we have had breakfast at O'Hana's it really wasn't all that, but dinner was fantastic. Haven't eaten at coral reef, or cinderella's, you were lucky to get that one. But the rest we've eaten at and they are good places.
Another good place for breakfast is in AK at Donald's Breakfastasaurus, nice buffet, and the servers are very interacting, ( they play jokes on their guests ), characters are there, and they have the best apple cobbler I've ever had!!! If you get it early enough you get in before the park opens and and have the place to yourself. 34 days and counting, NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

goofyfamily

My kids love Chef Mickeys we have to eat there every trip now. We also loved Cinderellas Castle but mainly for atmoshphere. The only one we did not like was Crystal Palace. Unless your kids are under 5 the characters are Winnie The Pooh and it is not very friendly there. I personally dont care for it There was a little girl that went up to Pooh and they told her to sit down and wait at her table. We are going to try Liberty Tree this year instead. Also we have added 900 Park Fare for a change. I have read alot of reviews and The Garden Grill doesnt have a great menu . Just another tip we really enjoyed the Wyspering Canyon at the Wilderness lodge a lot of fun for the kids.

Upvote 0

Cinderella1976

Cinderella is present at breakfast, lunch & dinner, she is in the lobby for pictures. After you have your picture taken with her you are called upstairs for dinner. The cost of the pictures are included with your dinner. For more information you can check out www.allearsnet.com. I hope this helps and have a magical trip! Good resturant choices!

Upvote 0

rileyspaw

rhodehogg said:
OK My travel agent said that CInderella was not present at the dinner, when the walt disney lady that took my reservations said that she would be. Can anyone help me figure this out?

When we went there CINDERELLA was available for pictures(a picture package you could purchase later at your table) and autographs. Then your name was called and you went upstairs to the dining room. There BELLE, AURORA, MARY POPPINS, SNOW WHITE, and WENDY DARLING came to the tables.

Our granddaughter just loved interacting with the princesses.:king:

Upvote 0

Yanks07

Ohana is our favorite for our 4 teen boys , next is crystal palace, garden grill is up there too. Prime time and coral reef are also 2 of our fav`s. Have not been to chef Mickey or cinderella castle. :slurp:

Upvote 0

VoiceGuy07

Agree that Boma's would be a great addition. Casual buffet and more food than you could possibly eat - great variety. There are almost too many good restaurants to visit in one trip.

Upvote 0

teacarissa

rhodehogg said:

Chef Mickey 11am
Crystal Palace 4pm
50's Prime TIme 4pm

My family and I ate @ all except Ohana, we are eating breakfast there this september, We loved the castle, chef mickeys, & 50's prime time (eating @ them all again this september), the garden grill was good, it was cool that the room rotated and you didnt' even know, only by the scenary changing, the Crystal palace was ok, not to much interaction with the characters and you have to like pooh and friends the food was good, But I have to tell you that I am a mother of 2 (both girls 4 & 2) and the Coral Reef was horrible, Not alot of good food choices and I left there still hungry My advice look at the food choices before you go on vacation. Have fun we'll be there Sept 24-30. Only 64 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

cdunbar

Yes Cinderella is at dinner, I just returned from my summer trip and she was at our dinner at the Royal table though she was quite scary looking and Im an extremley nice person but this cinderella needed some help neways, all excellent chocies I have eaten at all except the garden grill, coral reef, and crystal palace. And o the 50's prime time cafe is so so so cool!:D

Upvote 0

tink81

Sold out of the Fantastmic Dinner pkg? At all restaurants??? WOW this free dining thing is really taking off! CRT is lovely, I have heard the breakfast meal there is packed with princesses as well as lunch, but dinner is kind of hit or miss. As someone said earlier, Cinderella is in the lobby, but doesn't work the room like the breakfast and lunch hours. I have also heard VERY good things about Chef Mickey's; it's outside of the parks, so it is a little more intimate and the Contemporaruy is beautiful!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom