Herbie leaving Lights, Motors, Action! Stunt Show????

flavious27

The show is not one to watch more than a few times. It gets old. On top of that, half the people I'm friends with and have taken to Disney did not enjoy the show. They sat through it bored. While Lights Motors will most likely be around for many years to come, I personally would not mind seeing it go bye bye in the next few years for a new Radiator Springs Racers clone.
(by the way, the Lightning McQueen added to the stunt show was pathetic!)

If they are going to be spending $300 million + at dhs, can we get a tronland instead?

Tom Morrow

Wait so there is only so many times everybody in the park will see lma? There was 9.7 million that visited the park in 09, so just a straight average attendance is 26,575 per day. More than a 1/3 of the park attending isn't that bad.

Look at Indy, it holds 2,000 per show and there is 5 shows a day. Same attendance capacity per day.

Yes, and on busier days they do 3 shows. Thats 15,000 people, almost half of the park's attendance on a crowded day.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Where your argument falls down is that on my last two visits while people would Q for hours for the being allowed to fail Fantasmic, the CMs were out whoring seats for LMA and unlike its early years I don't think I saw the auditorium full.

Even in a half day park it isn't a must see for many.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom