Herbie: Fully Loaded

ciscobee

Original Poster
Anyone got any news on this new movie. It looks like the movie will have Lindsay Lohan, Michael Keaton, and Matt Dillon. I guess that it will have something to do with NASCAR based on the info I found on the web.

I'm wondering if WDW or Disneyland will do anything special for the film opening. Or possibly even bring back the love bug to the forefront with park merchandise or a "Herbie: Goes Bananna's" wacky ride at MGM.

waltdisny

Last time I was at BlockBuster there was a NEW Herbie The Love Bug movie sitting on the shelves starting a bunch of people I had never heard of. It came out 2001-ish, and looked like a direct-to-video or a nearly-direct-to-video production. In the same time frame as the unfortunate attempt at remaking That Darn Cat.

Has anyone seen this thing? This was not the re-release of the classic.

WDWFREAK53

waltdisny said:
Last time I was at BlockBuster there was a NEW Herbie The Love Bug movie sitting on the shelves starting a bunch of people I had never heard of. It came out 2001-ish, and looked like a direct-to-video or a nearly-direct-to-video production. In the same time frame as the unfortunate attempt at remaking That Darn Cat.

Yes...I've seen this...and...HORRIBLE!

dandaman

I already heard about this, and, let me say, I am excited! I've been a major Herbie fan since 4 years old!
...however, Lindsay Lohan... (shudder)

BigNorm

jrriddle said:
Rumor has it that Herbie will the part of the new Auto Stunt show at MGM.

Herbie in the Stunt Show? Now I can forgive the powers that be for demolishing Sophia's house. :sohappy: I can't wait to see this new show now. :sohappy:

tigger248

ciscobee said:
Anyone got any news on this new movie. It looks like the movie will have Lindsay Lohan, Michael Keaton, and Matt Dillon. I guess that it will have something to do with NASCAR based on the info I found on the web.

I'm wondering if WDW or Disneyland will do anything special for the film opening. Or possibly even bring back the love bug to the forefront with park merchandise or a "Herbie: Goes Bananna's" wacky ride at MGM.

I read in a "NASCAR Illustrated" magasine that some drivers will make cameo appearances in it. Other than that, I'm not sure how much NASCAR theming there will be.

I can't wait for this movie. I loved The Love Bug as a kid.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
waltdisny said:

It was made for the Wonderful World of Disney.

The stunt show is definitely worth seeing, but unfortunately not for Herbie, he's in it VERY briefly. But nevertheless it is cool that he's in it. :)

WDWFREAK53

Teaser Poster...

I've heard that it is coming out in June.

This answers the question...whether it will be a vintage bug or a new beetle.
(Not sure I like the bodykit. And that spoiler??? I hope they say it's some "NASCAR Regulation" or something)

Attachments

• onesheet.jpg
    onesheet.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 126

Christina

Matt Dillion is going to be in it? Yummy haha. Well, that makes one reason for me to see it...:rolleyes: I consider most Disney movies with real actors to be awful.

And I actually like Lindsay Lohan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom