Help with a WDW themed Jeopardy! answer

JepMasta

Original Poster
Hey guys, I need a bit of unusual help, but I know you're up to it :)

When I go to WDW this August, I will take my camcorder to record a special video clue for our annual Christmas Jeopardy! game. I am hoping to get a CM or a guest to tape me in front of Spaceship Earth while I read the clue.

What I am wondering, is would you guys look at my clue and tell me how it reads

Here goes:

*in front of SE* I'm here at EPCOT at the Walt Disney World resort in Orlando, FL. Your Final Jeopardy! answer is:

Spaceship Earth, the famous EPCOT geosphere seen behind me, takes its name from a quote by this legendary architecht

whatcha think?

disneyhope

That sounds so cool! I wish I could play that Jeopardy game!
As has been said, excellent question. I'd never get it though either... not until today when I read it on the board. ;)

JepMasta

Original Poster
Thanks for the kind words

Hey guys, thanks. I am wondering would a CM be willing to film me reading the clue? since I don't want to have my parents see it, since they are the contestants every year.

anyway Christmas Jeopardy! is a fun game we play every year around here. Basically its a standard game of Jeopardy! with Christmas-themed clues I write every year. The categories have included "WJEP Christmas Top 40", "Christmas Movie Cliffs Notes". and my personal favorite "Unlikely TV Christmas Specials" The reason why I want to do this clue is because I want to shock my family with a video clue :) BTW Does Ellen's Energy Adventure still have the Jeopardy! segment?

thanks

Brian~

Indy95

Richard Nixon! Oh...drat...too late. :lol:

JepMasta said:
BTW Does Ellen's Energy Adventure still have the Jeopardy! segment?
Sure does...it has quite a few Jeopardy segments and has been unchanged since the update in 1996.

slappy magoo

I know this question is a no-brainer for everyone here, but maybe if your family isn't filled with as many Disney nuts as this forum, perhaps this question might be more their speed:

Answer: A concept and dream of Walt Disney's himself, from which the acronym "EPCOT" is derived.

mickey04

slappy magoo said:
I know this question is a no-brainer for everyone here, but maybe if your family isn't filled with as many Disney nuts as this forum, perhaps this question might be more their speed:

Answer: A concept and dream of Walt Disney's himself, from which the acronym "EPCOT" is derived.

I'd hardly call the first question a no-brainer, even for a Disney expert. I mean that's pretty obscure. The acroynm question seems to be a more challenging question of general knowledge if they don't really follow Disney like the rest of us lunitics do. :hammer:

Oh and since I can't resist: What is an Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow?

GenerationX

I like your original answer/question, JepMasta. Since Buckminster Fuller is widely known for inventing the geodesic dome and Spaceship Earth bears a strong resemblance to geodesic domes, the correct question can be deduced through a little knowledge and logic. That kind of clue always makes for a good Final Jeopardy question.

EpcotPhotoSchmo

JepMasta said:
Hey guys, thanks. I am wondering would a CM be willing to film me reading the clue? since I don't want to have my parents see it, since they are the contestants every year.

A CM will of course be happy to tape it for you. Try one of the photographers near the turnstiles. They're there all day long and should probably be better at framing the shot that most other CMs. (Nothing against CMs without imaging experience...)

SirNim

GenerationX said:
I like your original answer/question, JepMasta. Since Buckminster Fuller is widely known for inventing the geodesic dome and Spaceship Earth bears a strong resemblance to geodesic domes, the correct question can be deduced through a little knowledge and logic. That kind of clue always makes for a good Final Jeopardy question.
I agree.

Stick with the original.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom