HELP Planning My Trip

iraca1030

Hi All! I read this forum all the time, but just finally registered to post. I need some help! I am planning a trip to take my wife and 1.5 yr old son for their first time at WDW along with a good friend of ours, a single mom and her 1.5 yr old daughter. Kind of a surprise for them. I went to book my trip at the Boardwalk Villas and was snubbed using my Disney Visa, they said I couldn't get the discounted price cause my card is from last year. Any recommendations on how to still get the discount????
Any help is much appreciated
thanks

dlstc

Which discount?

Which discount were you going for? When I called I asked specifically for the CTV code and they booked it for me before they even took my card number.

If you ask for the specific code and they still don't give it to you, you could try working through one of the Disney travel agencies out there. There are several that will book a trip at no charge, as they receive commissions from WDW instead of charging customers.

Good luck.

Diana

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Having a credit card from last year wouldn't matter unless it had expired. Maybe she misunderstood and thought you meant the Disney Club Card which have not been valid since last year.

Pam from Kingdom Konsultants could help if you wanted to try a travel agent. As mentioned before, not charge to you! Her info is on the home page of this site.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by iraca1030
Hi All! I read this forum all the time, but just finally registered to post. I need some help! I am planning a trip to take my wife and 1.5 yr old son for their first time at WDW along with a good friend of ours, a single mom and her 1.5 yr old daughter. Kind of a surprise for them. I went to book my trip at the Boardwalk Villas and was snubbed using my Disney Visa, they said I couldn't get the discounted price cause my card is from last year. Any recommendations on how to still get the discount????
Any help is much appreciated
thanks

You need to call back and get a reservationist that didn't have a Rectal-Cranium merge. If you have a Disney VISA that has not expired, tell them you'd like to use the CVT Discount Code. it will work.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Edward, that comment about the rectal-cranium merge..... PRICELESS!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!
Hey Iraca, You shouldnt have had any problem booking the package with "last year's Visa!" How dumb is that on the part of who you spoke to!!!! As previously mentioned, Pam from Kingdom Konsultants has booked me for my May trip using the AP discount ( she booked me at the regular rate, was going to switch me to the room discount rate, then found out about the Annual Pass discount and booked me using that as se knows I Am an AP holder!!!) As previously mentioned if you book a trip with her there is no charge at all. She only charges for itineraries, and I think I had read somewhere that if you book a package with her ( air, tickets, and room) that she may throw in the itinerary at a reduced or free rate!!!!
The other option is to call Disney and get someone who is a little more knowledgable on the phone. I can usually tell the difference between the two, but sometimes it is tough especially if you dont deal with them a lot!!! Besides ever since Disney cut off the 1800 number it had for the Disney Club members I cant explain Disney phone calls on my company's phone bill especially as with the discounts the phone lines have been VERY busy resuling in very long delays on hold!!! So I let Pam take care of it for me!!! What a deal!!! Belle

Upvote 0

iraca1030

Original Poster
Thanks All

I will be calling Pam today, hopefully she can help me get the rate they quoted me. Thanks for making my first post an easy one and look forward to chating more with everyone

Upvote 0

iraca1030

Original Poster
Not sure of code

DLSTC
Not sure which code, I asked them for the promo for the Disney Visa. Any recommendations on which code to use? Also working with Pam at KingdomKonsultants. Thanks for the help

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I didnt understand what the letters at the top of your post stood for Iraca, Sorry about that. Dont worry about the code letters, Pam has all of them!! Belle

Upvote 0

dlstc

Codes

I think she was directing her post to me - dlstc.

The code I used was: CTV

It is the room only Disney Visa code.

The new rate for a woods view room at WL was $149 ($166 w/tax).

Previously, is was $279, so it saved us a bunch.

Good luck!

Diana

Upvote 0

iraca1030

Original Poster
Tried code CTV only valid up to July reservations. Going in Oct, not sure when those codes will be out. I am working with Pam at KK to help me. She has been awesome so far. Any other folks out there trying to plan a trip on their own should give her a call, first class!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom